Its Magick! -  Real working magick! SWP News (18 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
Hello to all,

I am seeking video or photographic proof of magick in action. If you can help feel free to e-mail me direct!

Thanks,
K

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SWP news

We have started our 2002 ghost story competition! Get your stories in now for a chance to win a prize basket full of goodies!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/investigators/

Mike’s story about his jealous wife’s ghost won the 2001 competition, be sure to read all the entries for 2000 and 2001 under the ghosts and hauntings folder. Prepare to be scared!

Did you see Southwest Paranormal’s stories and photos in Ghosts in the Graveyard, by Olyve Abbott? We have a new exclusive book coming out at the end of the year with all new investigations which took team members to South America, Alaska, Louisiana, and Canada, plus much more! Keep posted on the forum for more news!

Thanks to Leola, we teamed up with http://www.awitch.com and worked with psychics from the Awitch psychic fair in Albuquerque last month. We provided a short seminar on paranormal research and ghost forms to a pleasant crowd of about 300 psychic fair clients. Get free psychic advice at http://forums.delphiforums.com/psychicfair/

As always we welcome your ghostly and paranormal photos, stories, and fellow researcher’s input.

Kimberly Schmidt
Paranormal_researcher@hotmail.com

Reply   Options 

From: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9) Posted by host4/2/02 11:20 PM 
To: Moonlit Woman (fantasydance) unread  (2 of 4) 
 7894.2 in reply to 7894.1 
Clarke's Law: "Any sufficiently advanced form of technology is indistinguishable from magic."

So, look at your latest video production. Imagine describing it to someone even one century ago, let alone three or more. Magic, huh?

Now go see "Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings" (or any of literally thousands of other Hollywood special-effects productions). Then ask yourself - can anything on video be separated from magic, according to Sir Arthur's law? How do you prove otherwise? THEN, prove that what you are seeing on any particular video along the lines you are requesting is provably Magick, rather than just effects and post-editing.

I don't believe that anything can be known for certain. Ultimately everything, including our belief in our own existance, is merely unprovable opinion. But then, that's just my opinion...

So there's no video that can conclusively prove - or disprove - the existance of Magick. But your hobby is essentially harmless, so have fun.

Bright blessings,
Bluehawk

"She turned me into a newt!" "A newt?" "I got better..."

To: Moonlit Woman (fantasydance) unread  (3 of 4) 
 7894.3 in reply to 7894.1 
If you want pictures or proof of magick in action, you needn't look very far. It's a part of all of us, and plays an active role in our lives, whether we're aware of it or not. The real proof is not in pictures, but in experience. When one has finally found the magick in even the most mundane things, there can be found no better proof of magick in action than that experience. Video and photograph are simply not advanced enough to adequately record the real magick (unless you're into psychometry, but that's a different story altogether!).

To: Moonlit Woman (fantasydance) unread  (4 of 4) 
 7894.4 in reply to 7894.1 
I second everything the other posters said.

But also, I'm having trouble figuring out what you meant. Do you mean, you want video or photographic evidence of spells working??? If so, I cannot for the life of me imagine a spell I've ever done that COULD be proven to have worked with a photo or video. It's not like I sit in my circle levitating spoons, or anything. Spells normally take a little while to show evidence of working. How could you use video, for example, to demonstrate that my get-a-job spell on a Tuesday brought about a great job offer on Wednesday?

Hostess of Welcome Freaks
Co-moderator of Paris Anglophone
Co-moderator of Americans in Europe
Astrology Mod for The Psychic Center

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.