Its Magick! -  Jaguar's thoughts on Energy (15 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
I'm sitting at my computer eating peanut butter on Ritz crackers and drinking a Pepsi wondering if I should have another slimfast for dinner to make that whole 2 shakes a day one meal thing work for me despite the peanut butter on ritz so I can slim a little before prom in 2 weeks, when Andrew starts sending me messages about some rocks he has. (*DEEP BREATH* Whooo...) Damit, I'm outta Pepsi OK anyway...

We were talking about rocks and energy and cedar boxes. I started thinking about my cedar chest, which is about 3 inches deep, 9 inches wide, and 5 inches long. I call it my treasure box, and I keep my Runes and all my stones in there, charged or not.

andrew keeps interrupting me with ICQ messages. That's ok though.

Anyway...

I was thinking about the effect the cedar has on the stones. Cedar feels reflective to me, not in the sense that it soaks in energy but reflects it back like a light shone in a mirror. I was thinking that when I keep a stone in there, it stays nice and tingly with energy much longer.

I need to stop eating these Ritz... so tempting.... Riiitz... peanut butter...

Anyway... When I leave a stone out, its like the energy radiating from it fades faster, because nothing is holding it in, it flows from the stone, doing the work I asked it to do, until none is left. That could take anywhere from a week to a month. (and also if my nosy little sister touched it.) (She's learning to drive.. using MY car... my poor little Honda...)(wow i really have ADD or something.)

I was thinking that maybe the cedar is like putting roast in a tupperware container, you can eat the roast a long time later if you put it in tupperware. More time = More sammiches. If you put the stones inside a cedar box, maybe it helps keep the energy from spreading, and fading off and blending into the other energies in the area. Or slows the rate of radiation that lessens the strength of the charging over time.

If I had a stone I charged for a spell, I would leave it out so it could work for its effects, but when I just cleanse and balance the natural energy of the stone and add some of my energy to it, the box helps me alot.

What do you think?

"We are not evil. We don't harm or seduce people. We are not dangerous. We are ordinary people like you. We have families, jobs, hopes, and dreams. We are not a cult. This religion is not a joke. We are not what you think we are from looking at T.V. We are real. We laugh, we cry. We are serious. We have a sense of humor. You don't have to be afraid of us. We don't want to convert you. And please don't try to convert us. Just give us the same right we give you--to live in peace. We are much more similar to you than you think." Margot Adler

Reply   Options 

To: Alli (AlliJaguar)  (2 of 4) 
 7932.2 in reply to 7932.1 
After doing a bit more psychometry with my own cedar box, I agree with you :)

Which tarot card are you?
Host at:
Teen Pagans

Chat Moderator at:
Astarte's Pagan Realm
Healing Universe

Other cool places I visit
Canadian Pagans
I AM CANADIAN !
Deech's House of Reason and Sanity
Pagan Playground
Sinnamon's Island

"It is the Essence of Heiho to build an indomitable spirit and an iron will; to believe that you cannot fail in doing anything"
-Miyamoto Musashi

To: The Mountain Lynx (CidBurns)  (3 of 4) 
 7932.3 in reply to 7932.2 
It's just so nifty! :)

I took the What Mythological Creature Are you? test by !

"We are not evil. We don't harm or seduce people. We are not dangerous. We are ordinary people like you. We have families, jobs, hopes, and dreams. We are not a cult. This religion is not a joke. We are not what you think we are from looking at T.V. We are real. We laugh, we cry. We are serious. We have a sense of humor. You don't have to be afraid of us. We don't want to convert you. And please don't try to convert us. Just give us the same right we give you--to live in peace. We are much more similar to you than you think." Margot Adler

To: Alli (AlliJaguar)  (4 of 4) 
 7932.4 in reply to 7932.3 
Oh, but it is! Both the cedar box and the psychometry. They're both comming in quite handy.

Which tarot card are you?
Host at:
Teen Pagans

Chat Moderator at:
Astarte's Pagan Realm
Healing Universe

Other cool places I visit
Canadian Pagans
I AM CANADIAN !
Deech's House of Reason and Sanity
Pagan Playground
Sinnamon's Island

"It is the Essence of Heiho to build an indomitable spirit and an iron will; to believe that you cannot fail in doing anything"
-Miyamoto Musashi

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.