Links -  Druidcraft for beginners (24 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 6) 
Greetings:

A FREE beginners class in Druidcraft (as interpreted by the Order of The Mithril Star of The Reformed Druids of North America) will begin via email on June 22. Enrollment will be open until June 29. To enroll, send a blank email to mithrilstar-subscribe@yahoogroups.com, OR you can visit the class website at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mithrilstar

For more information about the Order, the Reformed Druids or the class, visit the OMS site at http://www.mithrilstar.org, or the RDNA site at http://www.geocities.com/mikerdna/index.html.

May you never thirst.

In the Mother,

Angie Druid Fulmer /|\
Clerk, Cylch Sequoia Sempervirons Grove, OMS-RDNA

Reply   Options 

To: Druiddess /|\ (LaFey23)  (2 of 6) 
 7966.2 in reply to 7966.1 
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that the last two links you have in your post didn't seem to work. The geocities site gave a "whoops can't find" message and the other one just didn't go anywhere. Just an FYI.

EDD: 9/24/2002

To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (3 of 6) 
 7966.3 in reply to 7966.2 
The non-geocities one works. I may have had to try it a few times (I don't remember), but it did work.

SkySwan

To see the Summer Sky
Is Poetry, though never in a Book it lie--
True Poems flee--

Emily Dickinson, 1879.

Which tarot card are you?

See which Greek Goddess you are.

From: Helen, the Crazy Cat Lady (ching_serve) DelphiPlus Member Icon5/7/02 11:43 PM 
To: Druiddess /|\ (LaFey23)  (4 of 6) 
 7966.4 in reply to 7966.1 
Just wanted to let you know: I just finished the course. Learned a lot, met a bunch of cool people. Thanks for posting it again.

I Am
Fachea
Celtic Goddess of Poetry.
I'm a freaky writer type that doesn't like to leave the house. I'm probably a lot smarter than you.
What Celtic Goddess are You?
Quiz by Aoibhell

To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (5 of 6) 
 7966.5 in reply to 7966.2 
I see the problem! There is an "," at the end of the url that somehow Delphi made part of the link. Take that out and you are home free.

BTW - I LOVE this board! Every time I come here you've got a new "I am" quiz going on. I'm going to scurry off and try the "Which Celtic Goddess Am I? " one right now :)

To: Druiddess /|\ (LaFey23)  (6 of 6) 
 7966.6 in reply to 7966.5 
Glad you like the Realm! Those "personality" tests can get down right addictive at times... LOL.

Thanks for the clue on the link!

EDD: 9/24/2002

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.