Links -  Road trip Link (15 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
As I was surfing, trying to figure out a travel plan, I came across a cool site. It helps you plan car trips, and has some nifty little features.

http://www.freetrip.com

Reply   Options 

To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (2 of 4) 
 7994.2 in reply to 7994.1 
Cool! Now I can test out my copy of Manifold Destiny! ;-)

Be your own hero.

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (3 of 4) 
 7994.3 in reply to 7994.2 
If that's a pun, you shall be punished.

According to one theory, everyone who appears at the Gates of Heaven is stuck into a barrel, head-down, filled with all the puns they've ever made. If they drown, St. Peter knows you never would have gotten in anyway. (But, of course, we are all pagans, so...)

If that's amusic CD or something you're talking about, then ok.

To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (4 of 4) 
 7994.4 in reply to 7994.3 

I'm talking about a book I have. The title may be a pun, but it's not one of mine. The book is about cooking on your car's engine. Personally, I'm excited, because I have easy access to my exaust manifold, which is a prime spot for this kind of cooking! ;-)Most of the recipes are pretty simple, and some can be put together right in the grocery store parking lot!

Be your own hero.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.