Links -  New Forum (78 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Helen, the Crazy Cat Lady (ching_serve) DelphiPlus Member Icon12/13/02 9:10 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 
I haven't been here in like forever. things have been crazy with getting husband in and out of hospitals and nursing homes [he has strokes and forgets how to walk] But I'm dropping in to pass on a wee bit of news.

For about a year, I've been involved with a Druid group at Yahoo. Things got really intense when the supreme being of the grove went on a power trip.

In order to give our people someplace to hang and not get gagged or moderated if they disagree with his royal Archness, I started Free Druids of the World. The address is http://forums.delphiforums.com/stilldruid/start

Come on over and say hi. We don't card, and we don't much care what ya'll's affiliation is. Wiccans, Druid, Southern Baptist. Only rule is over 21, and Mean what you say, say what you mean, but don't say it mean. Otherwise, anything goes.

Ya'll come.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.