Links -  New Forum Announcement (42 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Erin (Vigdisdotter) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/1/03 10:42 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

Posted with gracious permission from  MissBanjo.

Hello there :)  I would like to bring to your attention to the fact that there is a new Heathen Message Board available.  I have created the Heathen Freehold forum, as a neutral place for heathens and those interested in the Northern Path to meet and discuss ideas.

The focus is on the Northern Path; it’s gods, myths, and practices.  Hopefully you will find something that is of interest to you.  You are invited to participate in any and all discussions, as well as start them.

Here is a look at the discussion folders of the forum:

Cosmology – Anything and everything to do with the religious beliefs of the Northern Path

Events Announcements – Use this folder to advertise heathen and heathen friendly events happening in your area

Galdr – Discussion about runes, using them, and associated practices go here

General – When it doesn’t fit anywhere else, it goes here

Heathen Crafts – This folder is for the discussion of any and all crafting projects that done by and/or for heathens

Myths – if you have an idea, opinion or question about the Sagas, post it here

Networking – where you can post and look for others in your area.  Please be careful what personal information you give out on a public forum

Northern Herbs – Herbal discussions, Northern Path style

Off-Topic/Humor – Exactly what the folder name says

Seidr/Spácraft – I’d explain this folder but…erm…yeah.  I just don’t have enough room in one post

Skald’s Corner – Where the creative can share their poetry and stories

Please feel free to visit and comment on anything that piques your interest.  Discussion is the name of the game.  And hopefully, those that walk the Northern Path (or have in interest in it) will enjoy this cyberspace way station.

~*Erin*~
Host of
 The Heathen Freehold

"Wisdom begins in wonder."

Socrates

Susan Seddon Boulet

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.