Links -  Bluehawk on MP3.com (72 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 
Well, actually it's http://www.mp3.com/skyypilot

CD's for sale at CD Baby & our website http://www.skyypilot.com/ - more on this and other stories as they develop. We'll be at several events at Dragon Hills coming up (Moondance May 15-18 and and Rowan Fest May 22-26), and our next Atlanta show is July 5 with Emerald Rose, Brigit's Kiss, and Spiral Rhythm. We'll be at PSG in Ohio this June, in case anyone is going, as well as a raft of Pagan Pride events later this year across the SE US.

BB,
BH

Reply   Options 

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (2 of 5) 
 8230.2 in reply to 8230.1 
Hey, in case anybody comes to read this (*G*), here's something I just got from our band leader...

>>>Oh.... Take a look at the download stats on mp3.com. All THREE songs are in the top 30 in Americana downloads (Circle, Circle
leads!) All THREE are in top 60 in streaming audio, also! They ALL are going up, too! We've been tracking them. I'll try to update today.
And... cd baby has our cd's now and will let us know 5-10 days when our website with them is up and running.. and... I"m getting
us signed up with mp3.com.au (Australia!) People love our music when they hear it. Believe it... We just have to keep going... <<

So go check it out!!

BB,
BH

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (3 of 5) 
 8230.3 in reply to 8230.2 
I can see why it is so popular... it is realy good music.

Where did you find those vocalists? They have great range.

Chaos Zen

To: Chaos Zen&#174 (KYCHAOS)  (4 of 5) 
 8230.4 in reply to 8230.3 
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Ever hear (or hear of) the Pagan vocal/percussion group "Spiral Rhythm"? Three female vocalists/percussionists up front, three male percussionists/vocalists backing. Three of them are 3/5 of my band, so we share a lot of bills, getting hired as a two-for-just over the price of one special. I just co-engineered/produced their new live CD & am currently working on their next studio CD.

We want to add a lead instrumentalist and a kit drummer that can double on hand percussion to the band which would really open up what we do. Or get another bassist (I do all the keys and doubled guitars - I use MIDI pedals live) - but I prefer being a good bassist to being just another OK guitarist or keyboard player. And I wouldn't wish me looking over their shoulder on another bass player (*G*).

BB,
BH

Edited 4/20/2003 11:11:44 PM ET by Bluehawk (BLUEHAWK9)

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (5 of 5) 
 8230.5 in reply to 8230.4 
Spiral Rhythm? I've heard the name, but have not had the oportunity to hear their meterial (yet). Any person who has not experienced the flow of energies and sense of communion that makes itself present in drum circles is truly missing out. I'll have to go see what I can find from SR.

Double-billing is always a good selling point... A definite win/win situation :)

Blessings,

Chaos Zen

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.