Living it! -  New Pagan Stuff on MP3.com (43 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 
For all you Realmers, here's an updated posting on what I'm working on now. These are the links to two bands I produce (one of which I also play in)...

http://www.mp3.com/skyypilot

http://www.mp3.com/spiral_rhythm

Spiral Rhythm has been around for several years, playing the Pagan festival circuit to rave reviews in several New Age/Pagan publications. A vocal/percussion group that is based on driving rhythms, chants, and multipart harmony, they are very Pagan in their lyrics - and attitude (*G*). The new live CD is just out, recorded at our Yule festival here in ATL.

Skyypilot is a new group featuring four part harmony with guitar, bass, lots of percussion, & a few other instruments. It's a side project of three members of Spiral Rhythm and two members of Moonstruck. We do both Pagan and non-Pagan stuff. All four of the songs we have posted are now in the top 25 (between 9 and 24 last I checked) in the MP3 'Americana' downloads category. How we wound up there I'll never know, but the unsuspecting non-Pagans seem to like it anyway.

Both bands are playing at BRPA's Beltane in Virginia (May 15-18), Moondance at Dragon Hills, GA (May 22-25), Pagan Spirit Gathering in Ohio (June 14-22), the 'Turning Towards the Sun' festival (with Emerald Rose, July 5) & Dragon Con (August 30) in Atlanta, and all over the SE US this summer and fall (see schedule on our web sites - including appearances in Jacksonville, Chattanooga, Charlotte, Starbridge 'Autumnfest', Tampa, and several more Georgia gigs in Atlanta & Dragon Hills). Come on down and see us if you are coming to any of these events. CD's now for sale at gigs and on-line (hint, hint - LOLOL)!

Bright blessings,
Bluehawk

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/28/03 12:26 PM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (2 of 2) 
 8318.2 in reply to 8318.1 
Thanks Blue

:-)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.