Requests-prayers,energy,etc, -  A big uh-oh (50 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 

Well, I finally had my first car accident today, and while I'm glad it wasn't in my Lincoln, it sucked that it was in the armored truck I work in! I rear-ended a pickup and caused a bit of damage...fortunately no injuries, so I'm ok there. Unfortunately though, it's possible that I might get fired because of it (or at the very least get moved to another position within the company because of insurance).

Any positive thoughts/energy/etc. that can be sent my way are GREATLY appreciated. It's been one hell of a day, and I get to do it all over again tomorrow (hopefully without the wreck this time!)

My thanks to everyone...

Oral Sex Donations Accepted

Jay
"My pappy said, Son you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln!"

Edited 5/23/2003 11:59:29 PM ET by Jay (ITZME)

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host5/24/03 8:41 PM 
To: Jay (ITZME)  (2 of 5) 
 8432.2 in reply to 8432.1 
Oh sheet Jay, that really sucks
:-(

I'm glad you weren't hurt and hope that things don'e change for you at work.
All positive stuff coming your way.. let us know what happens

Tarty

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 8432.3 in reply to 8432.2 

Today was better...no accidents, and I managed to make it back to the shop 30 minutes early. Unfortunately, though, my courier is still stressing me out and it's to the point that I'm going to request a change so I can focus on doing my job instead of focusing on his B.S.

So far, so good...haven't talked to the big boss yet. Gonna write a letter to him later and see what happens.

Oral Sex Donations Accepted

Jay
"My pappy said, Son you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln!"

To: Jay (ITZME)  (4 of 5) 
 8432.4 in reply to 8432.1 
Oh, Jay, I am sorry to hear about your accident- energies coming your way!

If you're walking on thin ice, you may as well dance.

Check us out at Divinity Sisters

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host5/26/03 3:56 AM 
To: Jay (ITZME)  (5 of 5) 
 8432.5 in reply to 8432.3 
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.