Paganism -  Happy Solstice to all! (28 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 
Hi. Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Solstice! I'm planning on going to the town where I lived until a few months ago, seeing some friends, picking up my Harry Potter book, eating fried mushrooms at a place my friends tell me has the world's best, and seeing family. Tonight some of my family and I will have fun leaving things out for the faeries. What a wonderful day--and still has a touch of winter in it. Last year several of us made yellow cupcakes with chocolate chips in them, symbolizing the coming of darkness. Enough of this--Happy Solstice!

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host6/20/03 3:00 PM 
To: Bunny138  (2 of 3) 
 8484.2 in reply to 8484.1 
((((((((((((Bunny))))))))))))))

Hapy Solstice to you and to all!

Anyone have any special plans?

I'll be working the Harry event at my store, but on Saturday afternoon, the S.O, and I are planning on being high up in the mountains
:-)

To: Bunny138  (3 of 3) 
 8484.3 in reply to 8484.1 
Have fun!

I'm planning on taking the kids to a public ritual near here. It's a potluck lunch with ritual after in a nice park... should be fun.. I haven't been to a public ritual in quite some time... and this will be a first for the kids too.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.