Paganism -  Just back from PSG!!! (49 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
Just a quick one...Monday, 10 PM. Back from PSG, had a great time. Dead tired. All my gigs went great, met lots of great folks.

Selena Fox wanted to do one of my songs for Closing Ritual (new one finished there) - I demurred, since I didn't have time to get it ready, and I didn't think it was the best fit for CLosing (I think I was right, after doing the ritual - "If it feels wrong, it's ALWAYS wrong!"). But she's going to publish it in "Circle" magazine. Best one - at the last minute, I did "Malkuth Blues" at the Talent Show Friday night to a full house, Ray Buckland front & center. Had him in stitches, brought down the house.

Both my bands are being reviewed for "New Witch," I might start writing for them & "Pan Gaia," Trish Telesco tells me I should publish...damn. Other than that, it did rain like a SOB most of the week, but hey...more on this and other news later.

Oh, and had $1000+ in CD sales! So almost all our pressing & recording expenses are covered for both CD's. Now we can actually MAKE money selling them in the future!

BB,
BH

BB,
BH

Edited 6/23/2003 10:56:54 PM ET by Tarty (RAVENGIL)

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host6/23/03 10:33 PM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (2 of 4) 
 8498.2 in reply to 8498.1 

It's great to have you back! I was ready to call out the guards.

And I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. Check out the webpage (click on the tab at the top of the page) for a surprise

hehehe

Hostess of
Astarte's Pagan Realm

Edited 6/23/2003 10:58:05 PM ET by Tarty (RAVENGIL)

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 8498.3 in reply to 8498.2 
Pagan Spirit Gathering in Ohio...Ray lives retired just up the road. He said he does 2-3 public appearances a year, and PSG is one of them, since Selena is an old friend.

Lots of good 'old timer' stories about Gerald, on down.

I'm online going thru a week of email. Meet me in Realm Chat...

BH

Edited 6/23/2003 10:59:04 PM ET by Tarty (RAVENGIL)

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host6/23/03 10:46 PM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (4 of 4) 
 8498.4 in reply to 8498.3 
I'm in chat. Please come in

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.