Animals in our lives -  Strange Animal News of the week (115 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host6/26/03 1:49 AM 
To: All  (1 of 12) 

Reply   Options 

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 12) 
 8501.2 in reply to 8501.1 
That's real news....man attacks shark. The pervert.

Hopefully the duck will be OK. I hope they are able to get that dart out. And maybe they can find the guy that shot the dart, and everyone can shoot darts at him.

Are the New Jersey beavers related at all to the Dam beavers?

And how about a donkey contest? "Kiss My A**".

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 12) 
 8501.3 in reply to 8501.1 
About fifteen years ago, in England, there was a recreational SCUBA diver who was arrested and tried for sexually molesting a friendly dolphin (named Freddy by locals). What the hell is wrong with people? Oh, yeah, they're people.

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/3/03 2:14 AM 
To: krakhedd  (4 of 12) 
 8501.4 in reply to 8501.3 
Oooh oooh... there is a site where this guy tells you the proper way to have "relations" with a dolphin...

what a sicko...

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 12) 
 8501.5 in reply to 8501.4 
((((((((Astarte))))))))

Reminds me of NAMBLA (National Man-Boy Love Association, for anyone who's been living in a cave since the Neolithic). Ever visited their site? No, that's right, I didn't think any self-respecting person would. (What does that make me, then?) :)

So, the sick fu- I mean, freak, that runs the site has page after page of "documentation" on why it is okay for men to have sex with boys, and why it is good for the boys in question. I'd ask how someone that aberrant can possibly string together any two words that aren't "kill" and "me," but then I remember that there are far, far sicker people in the world, sad to say.

The best thing I can say about NAMBLA is that if sick fu- I mean, freaks, like that can say what they want, the rest of us can feel pretty secure in our own freedom of speech.

Peace be with you.

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 12) 
 8501.6 in reply to 8501.4 
On later reflection, I wonder how a 200-pound land-dwelling human can possibly do anything to a much larger, aquatic mammal like a dolphin that it doesn't want. Without a tranq gun, that is. I'm told that homosexual "play" amongst dolphins is a long way from uncommon.

I'll stop relecting now. I sense my imminent embarrassment around the corner. :)

Speaking of 200-pound humans *sick grin* there's a picture on rotten.com of- well, here's the setup. Some people took a boat out deep-sea fishing and caught a seven-foot, two-hundred-pound shark, which they hung from the back of their boat, well out of the water. At some later point, another, much larger, shark came along and made a snack out of the first shark. There's a picture on the aforementioned rotten.com (I should really post a link; it's priceless) of the first shark halfway down the second shark's throat as it leaps almost clear out of the water and swallows it. The caption on the picture is: "Proof that a shark CAN swallow a human whole."

God damn it, I just splashed my screwdriver on the keyboard. Friends don't let friends drink and drive (the information highway).

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/4/03 1:14 PM 
To: krakhedd  (7 of 12) 
 8501.7 in reply to 8501.5 
Oh.. don't get me started on NAMBLA...

Those sick fu... er... slimeballs...

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/4/03 1:16 PM 
To: krakhedd  (8 of 12) 
 8501.8 in reply to 8501.6 
LOL

I'll have to check that out later.

On my way to work.. uggg.. well, at least it's double-time-and-a-half

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 12) 
 8501.9 in reply to 8501.8 
I feel your pain. Wait, no I don't. I got me a three-day weekend. HA-HA! Mocking you! Mocking you! Wish I had your work email so I could send you pictures of me being a lazy bum while you sweat and slave. Mocking you! Ha-ha!

That's odd; I get this feeling that there's this pissed-off witch summoning something...

((((((((Astarte))))))))

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/4/03 11:17 PM 
To: krakhedd  (10 of 12) 
 8501.10 in reply to 8501.9 
:-pppppppppppp

I don't have e-mail at work so there!

Now why would I be p.o'd at you?

I'm really p.o'd at the jerk who vandalized my Mustang last night. Really really p.o'd....

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-12
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.