Poetry/Art -  peoples poetry (56 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 

i thoght it quite interesting that only one person has poetry up when im sure lots of you have so i figured id put this here to just let all of you sorta give your artistic two sence if you will.

DON'T BE SHY START WRIGHTING AND SHARING

i hope you all like this one

BEGINNING OF THE END

i breath the crisp clean air
i feel the cool breeze flow through my hair
i take a step closer
one step closer to death
i hear the rocks below me splashing into the ocean as my heart beats faster and faster
i feel the waves shake the cliff
i see the reflection of the moon on the ocean, the grate abyss
i take another step closer more rock crashing into the ocean. A chill goes through my spine as an owl hoots and flies right over my head, and now i fall
i feel the spray of the ocean of this one last breath i take on my last night im alive
Closer and closer faster and faster the wind rushes by one big wave and the end, haha the end is just the beginning
the surface feels like brick as i smack strait into it i hear a scream but not a scream of my own its too late to turn around and look to late to say sorry and i love you too late too rethink this too late to take a step back.
I float to the bottom the water feels like ice i feel something cut me i look to my right and there she is she followed me down i can still see her tears, her tears of disbelief and grate sorrow. No words need to be spoken
everything is understood.
As i stare into her eyes i wonder why did i need to die
why did i have to leave all my friends
why do i have to make them wonder why
why do i have to make them cry
all i ever wanted was too be happy
all i wanted was to stop my suffering, oh if only they knew if only they knew what they did to me!!!
I could have been some one famous i could have changed the world i could have been known for something wonderfully grate. But know i have no chance because they didn’t care what i did they didn’t care that every insult every push every thing they did would kill me. But its all gone know it doesn’t matter everything is gone everything i ever wanted is gone
oh god why did i have to be so selfish
i didn’t deserve to live or evan to exist for that matter im worthless and all ways have been and all ways will
all i did was try to make life better for me not for any one else i never paid attention to any one else its like if i wasn’t there they didn’t exist.
If only i could start over if only if only she told me she was there if only i had one more chance one more chance to change my life for the better one more chance to become that wonderfully grate person and do that wonderfully grate thing to change the world ohhhhhhhhhh!! How grate it would be to do something grate and help out humanity. But know i cant because i was greedy because all i cared about was my own I would take back every bad thing i have ever done an turn all that negative energy into good and maybe just maybe that could be the one wonderfully grate thing that i do
but it doesn’t matter any more cause im dead and she’s dead because i was greedy
Her eyes don’t care about that any more all she cares about is seeing me one last time i wish i could tell her im sorry and that i would take it back if could but i think somehow she knows and i think she forgives me. Its hard looking into your dead girlfriends eyes and seeing her cry for the rest of eternity and not being able to do anything about it ya know what i think in a way this was a god thing i think it was my time to go i think that by death a new life comes out of it and an evan better one after that one yes this is good and they all will remember me as the kid that never complained the one that kept to him self no more tears no more lies no more suffering this is good this is life no distractions just peace and quiet don’t be greedy and don’t take life for granted because you never know when your last day will be

tom-firedemone-(thalenthares)

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/1/03 10:27 PM 
To: Thalenthares (firedemone)  (2 of 5) 
 8563.2 in reply to 8563.1 
Greetings Firedemone,

Actually there are over five years of poetry and writings here. If you look under the heading "Poetry/Art" you will see "1422 msgs". If you click on that, it will bring up the most recent 50 posts.

Interesting poem. There's a lot of guilt and grief in it. What spurred you to write this? Are things not so joyful in your life at this time?

Peace

Tarty

Hostess of
Astarte's Pagan Realm

Hostess of

Hostess of

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 8563.3 in reply to 8563.2 
ok so i didnt look that hard to find poetry oh well.

that poem was just pretty much about falling down and climbing back up its sorta like my life. i fell but i tryed so hard to get up for so long tht i aventually did. so i have a very wide perspective on life through a few pairs of eyes.

- thalenthares

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/3/03 3:34 AM 
To: Thalenthares (firedemone)  (4 of 5) 
 8563.4 in reply to 8563.3 
Well, I am glad to hear things are going better for you

Hostess of
Astarte's Pagan Realm

Hostess of

Hostess of

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 5) 
 8563.5 in reply to 8563.4 

thanx

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.