Its Magick! -  Assistance Please (44 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 
Merry Meet everyone.Does anyone know how to make your own charcoal for loose incense?I know you can make it with or with out salt peter,but I can't find a recipe.Does anyoneone know how?Your help will be appreciated.

BB :) **sagewood**

Reply   Options 

To: sagewood1  (2 of 3) 
 8565.2 in reply to 8565.1 
get a hardwood fire started in some form of enclosure, once the wood is burning well either put sand over the fire, or put a cover over it so that the fire will smolder and gradually go out.
Once it is cold and dead remove the cover, and break the char into convenient pieces.
Please do not add salt peter to powdered charcoal unless you're being very carefull the mix you described is volitile as is, and with a bit of brimstone becomes a primitive gunpowder

To: guttersnype  (3 of 3) 
 8565.3 in reply to 8565.2 
Thank you for your input GUTTERSNYPE.I don't want to add salt peter.I want to keep it pure and natural.ty again
BB
:)**sagewood**

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.