Living it! -  Howard Dean Meetup (49 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
Yeah, I know.. I'm the political atheist who has, up til now, kept her hands so out of politics, I've never even registered to vote. Well, I've got a fire under my butt and many already know why so I'm just passing on the news for those who have that fire too that the next Howard Dean for America meetup is coming up. August 6th is the national date. To see where there's a meetup near you http://dean2004.meetup.com/

I'll be going to the one in Reading.. that's about as close as they get to me.

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/31/03 11:09 PM 
To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (2 of 4) 
 8570.2 in reply to 8570.1 
S.O. and I have been following Dean for some time now

:-)

Hostess of
Astarte's Pagan Realm

Hostess of

Hostess of

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 8570.3 in reply to 8570.2 
Very cool.. I got my bumper stickers and button yesterday... will put one on DH's car, have one on mine (which is great, cuz where my new office is there's a very staunch Bush supporter, can't WAIT til he sees it.. hehehehe), one for my sis, my bro, my mom, my dad.. and I'll still have 94 more! LOL...

I have been following him too... but now that he's continually made sense, hasn't waffled on one single thing AND stands by his words through media fire, I'm giving him my full support, which I've NEVER done before for ANY politician. I'm really looking forward to this meetup too..

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/1/03 11:26 AM 
To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (4 of 4) 
 8570.4 in reply to 8570.3 
WOW!!!

You supporting any politician is a big change

:-)

The S.O. is thinking about going to the meet-up in West LA. I will make it if I don't have to work

Hostess of
Astarte's Pagan Realm

Hostess of

Hostess of

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.