Think About This! -  How do you feel about John Geoghan's mur (122 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: regge98  (13 of 14) 
 8604.13 in reply to 8604.6 
I'm sorry, I truly am, but I can't work up any sympathy or forgiveness for someone who molested 150 little boys. Go ahead, flame me for being so insensitive. I've been around the world, traveled throughout Europe, and I can't think of any other place where the accused have so many more rights than their victims.

Then we'll get flamed together, because I agree completely. I have NO patience or compassion for those who hurt children, animals or the elderly. I think they are a waste of the earth's resources and should be removed. Pedophiles cannot be rehabilitated, so why keep them around? Why must the tax dollars of the very families they destroyed pay for their food and medical care? I'm not insensitive - just more sensitive to the victims and their families than toward the criminals who destroyed those lives.

Reply   Options 

To: JONESKY1 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (14 of 14) 
 8604.14 in reply to 8604.13 
Don't worry, I feel the same.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-2 3-12 13-14
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.