Think About This! -  Recording industry suits.. gone too far? (136 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (20 of 20) 
 8618.20 in reply to 8618.16 
Actually, the solution has to come from the bottom. Because the folks on top won't change unless and until they are forced to. So if enough people would stop buying the crap that's shovelled at them, then the process will change. But the public tends to mindlessly purchase by what I call the "Fly Rule" - "Eat shit - ten trillion flies can't be wrong!"

Just say NO! Just refuse to participate in a corrupt and dishonest system, and it will change. I no longer buy major-label CD's, I don't download music, and I do buy music from independent artists I like (like Kiva, Janah, and Emerald Rose). If enough people did the same, CD prices would fall, quality would go up, and artists would make more money while consumers paid less.

BB,
BH

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-9 10-19 20
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.