Paganism -  PPD Atlanta (70 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 8) 
http://www.freewebs.com/atlantapaganpride/

Our Event will be held on Oct. 5 2003 at Glenlake Park 1121 Church Street, Decatur. It will be held from 11a.m. to 6 p.m..

*Parking*
There is limited parking so we ask that you please carpool. 'It's smarta to ride Marta' - Marta bus # 123 runs right down Church Street from the Decatur Marta Station.

*Admission*
Admission is free but we do ask a few things of you.

*Donations*
We ask that you do bring a non-perishable food donation for the Atlanta Food Bank and/or a pet food donation for AARF. Also we will take old eyeglasses for the Lion's Club and old cell phones for the Wireless Network Project. For info e-mail Beth Or please call at: (770) 270-5007

*Bands*
EMERALD ROSE
THREE WEIRD SISTERS
SPIRAL RHYTHM
SKYYPILOT
EVOCATION
AMERGYN

*Other Attractions*
Vendors (for info please call (770) 840-9283)
Organization booths
Snacks and Soft Drinks (for sale)
Camaraderie
Tarot Readers
Authors
Fabulous Raffles
Drumming
Dancing
Children Activities
Please bring a picnic lunch!!
And much more!!

If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail Beth at bethwitters@earthlink.net

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/30/03 2:22 AM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (2 of 8) 
 8641.2 in reply to 8641.1 
Whoooooo Hooooooooo!

And such a fantastic line-up of bands!!

I want pics!

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (3 of 8) 
 8641.3 in reply to 8641.1 
Oh! The Weird Sisters! I wanna go!!!

Be your own hero.

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (4 of 8) 
 8641.4 in reply to 8641.3 
Oh, they're great live - we had them at our last show, and they rocked. And they're great people. I also saw them at the recent North Georgia Celtic Music Festival (sponsored by Emerald Rose). Our informal Georgia Pagan band network is expanding. C'mon down, folks!

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (5 of 8) 
 8641.5 in reply to 8641.4 
I really want to, but I have two problems - no money, and college clases. :-( Is there a way I could buy their CDs?

Be your own hero.

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (6 of 8) 
 8641.6 in reply to 8641.1 
WOW! I'm jealous.. LOL! I went to the PPD in Lancaster, PA.. twas okay but not really worth the 2 hour trek out there... was going to try to make the one in Philly but didn't really want to trek down to C.C. and pay out the nose for either parking or the train/bus (and then to figure out the services, no less with 2 kids in tow) Sounds like it's going ot be a lot of fun!

To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (7 of 8) 
 8641.7 in reply to 8641.6 
Well, I cheated - I'm the music director, so I got to pick the bands (LOLOLOLOL)! We are slowly building a group of mutually-supporting Pagan artists down here (much of the credit goes to Emerald Rose). And the result is events like this...

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (8 of 8) 
 8641.8 in reply to 8641.7 
That's great!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.