Paganism -  Atlanta Pagan Pride Day (67 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/27/03 12:11 PM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (3 of 6) 
 8645.3 in reply to 8645.1 

Well I am a transplanted Californian, long lost wanna be Alaskan but born and bred Georgian (born in Marrietta and raised in Woodstock). Glad to see SOMETHING worth coming home to still exists in my home state. I am also a card carrying WitchVox sponsor so I look forward to reading your write up on there. Good job and the best of luck to you in the future.

----------Sumer------------

Reply   Options 

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 6) 
 8645.4 in reply to 8645.3 
Mum showed me some pics of her visit to Alaska - I can see why you want to go. Personally, though, I want to live in Cassadaga Florida.

Be your own hero.

From: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon11/2/03 8:08 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (5 of 6) 
 8645.5 in reply to 8645.4 

I have already been there twice my friend. My ex girlfreind and my best friend are both from there and I have spent a total of 30 days there. Ga hasn't felt like home in a long time and I don't miss it honestly. I don't miss the south in general. Horrid place that it is. California is alright for now, but I long for Alaska. Its getting close to my time for a B-billet (recruiter, MSG, Drill instructor) and I am definitely aiming for recruiting duty in Alaska. Its hard for the Corps to find people who actually WANT recruiting duty. I hear if I volunteer I have a good chance of getting my pick of where I want to go....hello Anchorage.

I haven't been back there since december of last year and I long for it every day. I haven't been back on the east coast since august of 2001 and I could care less.

BTW, if you want some more pics ( I got some unblievable ones) just say so. I have dozens.

-----------Sumer--------------

To: JCP (SumerianWolf) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 6) 
 8645.6 in reply to 8645.5 
I used to live in Raleigh, so I know what you mean about the south. There *is* a particular reason I want to move to Cassadaga, though.

Got any animal pics from Alaska? The only exotic creature I ever get to see around here is a groundhog. ;-)

Be your own hero.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-2 3-6
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.