Think About This! -  Odd Dream (58 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
I had a wierd dream last night.

Andrew, my sister, and myself were in a house, but it wasn't the house we live in irl. But we felt we lived in it.

That night (in the dream) five people (teenagers I had never met) were trying to break into our home. To try and prevent it we were holding doors shut and I had run to the alarm and punched 911 to make police come. In the dream the police didn't start to arrive until forty minutes later, and by then the teens had gotten in and were wandering the house with guns wanting to catch us.

I was going from room to room, fighting each person and getting the guns away from them and then I would hit them on the medulla with either the gun or my elbow to knock them unconcious. The forth intruder was this large guy and I couldn't seem to knock him out no matter how much I hit him, so I left him in pain figuring the police would arrive later and went into the living room. In that room, the intruder (a skinny black guy, the only black guy, not being a racist here) was sitting on the couch with my sister and they were watching MTV. I was mad at her, yelled at her for just sitting there with an intruder and she was like God Al he's not a bad guy! And I was like HE BROKE INTO THE HOUSE YOU DUMBASS! I went downstairs and looked out the door and I see cops driving by in orange jalopies and I go out and get in the car and go after them to lead them to the house, but they don't follow me correctly and take off in the wrong direction and never came to remove the intruders from my home, so I was stuck with them.

Reply   Options 

To: Alli (AlliJaguar)  (2 of 4) 
 8652.2 in reply to 8652.1 
Have you been feeling out of control about things in your life lately?

To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (3 of 4) 
 8652.3 in reply to 8652.2 
Yes, I feel the intruders represent what blocks the Elephant was telling me to move from my path.

To: Alli (AlliJaguar)  (4 of 4) 
 8652.4 in reply to 8652.3 
Definitely...

Isn't it wild when dreams actually help you out rather than just entertain? Course sometimes they just have us go "What the heck is THAT about?". LOL

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.