Living it! -  Jaguar Freckles (397 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (48 of 50) 
 8667.48 in reply to 8667.47 
Got some dreams I'm looking for interpertation. I'll post each sepearetly.
A young ash tree grows across the street, and I can see it from my window. I see a large black mastiff snapping at the branches and then he walks away with something tan and squirming in its jaws. I run outside because I realize my cats are out there, and I go to the dog who is well trained. I saw drop it, he drops what I thought was a guinea pig. I tell him sit, lay down, stay, and he does. I pick up the creature he dropped and its not a guinea pig, its the oddest little fanged furry cute beast I've seen since Gizmo. I carry him inside while Andrew and Sam bring Mooch and Neko back inside, the dog leaves. There is a party and I'm walking around with the little beastie who has large claws and teeth for a critter his size. It wants to cuddle up on my neck but I hold it back from me a little because I don't know if it wants to bite or not.

Images are not snaggable. (c) Allison Morgan

Reply   Options 

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (49 of 50) 
 8667.49 in reply to 8667.47 
Last night's dream:

Walking Ginger alongside my father in a very cement part of a city. The buildings are like molded cement. We're at a harbor. It's night, but warm. The air is wet from the recent rain that soaked the cement city.

I see part of a male face with worn leathery and acne-scarred skin looking at me from a sewer grate. He disapears. Ginger pulls off the grate , takes off her leash, and bounds into it. (The entrance is similar to the setup of a spider hole). I panic and call to her and she comes up, grins, and bounds back down. So I follow, Dad's waiting up there. I crawl down two levels and then I am in the main room, I guess the third level you could call it.

The leathery man, another ugly man and a woman who is thin but pleasant are all seated at keyboards in traingular formation playing music. Each plays they're own song, they're own rythm. They are all playing at a low volume so it can't be heard above. The songs are all diffrent but when they're being played at the same time it's like a light orhestra, and I sit there and listen for a while. When they finish, I notice they look homeless so I stick a dollar onto a needle that is holding a few other dollars. Ginger and I climb back up and Dad tells me Sam just suicided.

Shock, disbelief, crying.

He shows me the edge of the Harbor from where she lept. I look down, the water is choppy, black, and looks cold in this April weather. I begin to climb downwards to the water, its not a ladder. It's a series olf levels like the spider hole, a setup more fit for a Mario Bros game than an actual harbor setting. After countless levels I finnaly reach Sam, who is sitting there, alive, smoking a cigarrette. We can hardly see the top level where Dad is waiting with my dog. It's very dark here.

Images are not snaggable. (c) Allison Morgan

To: Alli (AlliJaguar)  (50 of 50) 
 8667.50 in reply to 8667.48 
Go here.

http://www.dreammoods.com/

Be sure to post what you find out.

Be your own hero.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-7 8-17 18-27 28-37 38-47 48-50
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.