Living it! -  Ok, that's... odd (57 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 
Hi all, the following is just a meandering thought I figured I share with you.

I am sitting in my lounge, watching tv with my laptop on my knees. Looking around the room, I see my aquarium (Water) against the west wall. In the south I have a lava lamp and numerous statues of dragons (Fire). My pet budgie (bird = Air) is on a shelf at the east end of the room and against the north wall is a large ceramic elephant (Earth).

Now the point is that none of these placements was deliberate but nevertheless, my quarters are marked. Kinda cool, huh?

Anyone else's subconscious been at work in this way?

Reply   Options 

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)2/12/04 8:42 AM 
To: Stoneheart (RustyK3)  (2 of 5) 
 8816.2 in reply to 8816.1 
hehehe

If I wasnt technically classed as homeless right now I would answer!!!

Does sound odd tho. Just goes to show the brain can make some strange subconcious decisions.

did you do this in your last place or is this a first?

To: Stoneheart (RustyK3)  (3 of 5) 
 8816.3 in reply to 8816.1 
That is neat! I don't think anything lines up in my house very well... probably explains the general chaos it seems to always be embroiled in. LOL

To: Stoneheart (RustyK3)  (4 of 5) 
 8816.4 in reply to 8816.1 
For a couple of years I lived in a really small apartment. So small that right now my dining room/studio is as big as that apartment. I didn't have room for an altar so I made the whole place an altar. It was great. I felt very safe there in a not so great neighborhood. When I moved into my new place I started to align my stuff to the quarters without thinking. I really didn't know until my s.o. pointed it out. Just doing what comes natural.

:)

To: Stoneheart (RustyK3)  (5 of 5) 
 8816.5 in reply to 8816.1 
That is cool! I can't put my finger on if anything in our house is set up like that, but I will have to take a look.

If you're walking on thin ice, you may as well dance.

Check us out at Divinity Sisters

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.