Think About This! -  where did everyone go? (94 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)2/12/04 8:43 AM 
To: All  (1 of 13) 
I remember this forum to be packed with people.... where did everyone go? I must admit I had a long Sojourn from here but like all good creatures I new when to come home.

Reply   Options 

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (2 of 13) 
 8817.2 in reply to 8817.1 
I am sick as hell. Hope to be back soon.

<weakly waves hello>

L o v e ,   L i g h t ,   a n d   L a u g h t e r   !

I'm not a bad witch...
 I'm a grumpy witch!

(mumble, mumble)
*POOF*

Aldyth's feels: The current mood of Lady_Aldyth@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

This universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * If you talk to the animals they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know you will fear. What one fears, one destroys. - Chief Dan George * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Latest News... I am suffering from Non-linear waterfowl issues! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * A belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness. - Joseph Conrad

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (3 of 13) 
 8817.3 in reply to 8817.1 
I'm here... :)

It's not as packed as it may have been on and off throughout time but it's not dead.. LOL. It's certainly more hopping now than when Tarty went on hiatus. LOL

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (4 of 13) 
 8817.4 in reply to 8817.1 
I guess I'm a good creature too; I came when you called me over from The Galaxy's Edge... ;P

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)2/13/04 3:58 AM 
To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (5 of 13) 
 8817.5 in reply to 8817.3 
This is true. This is true!

Twould be nice to see some more o the oldies too...

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)2/13/04 4:48 AM 
To: Leanan_Sidhe (ALDYTH2)  (6 of 13) 
 8817.6 in reply to 8817.2 
get better!!!!

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (7 of 13) 
 8817.7 in reply to 8817.1 
i was away for a long time since the period when tarty took the hiatus. maybe i'll drop in from time to time now she's back.

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (8 of 13) 
 8817.8 in reply to 8817.1 
It's an ebb and flow of life. All who have been here and appreciate the warmth, fun and support come back. I could only come in every so often because I travelled for work and it didn' allow me much time to do anything but work when on a crappy 28.8 connection. But with a new job I'm allowed to flow back. Yay!!

BB

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/17/04 3:47 PM 
To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (9 of 13) 
 8817.9 in reply to 8817.1 
I just came back this morning from 6 days in Arizona-- big SCA event--The Estrella War.

Joe and I had a blast. There were over 7000 SCAdians from all over the country. The days were incredibly warm and clear and beautiful. The nights were kind of chilly but it helps to be tenting with a big furry heat machine.
:-D

We met up with Dakinia and TiggyJenn last night for dinner in Phoenix and then drove back to LA-- we were exhausted and had to pull over and sleep for about 4 hours.

I will have pictures in a day or two

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edited 2/17/2004 3:50:13 PM ET by Tarty (RAVENGIL)

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (10 of 13) 
 8817.10 in reply to 8817.1 
Glad to see you...as is said elsewhere, there's an ebb and flow to most Forums. It's picking back up again here...which is good!

BB,
BH

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-13
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.