Think About This! -  Janet Jackson, Satanist! (198 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/24/04 1:48 PM 
To: All  (1 of 38) 

Reply   Options 

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 38) 
 8835.2 in reply to 8835.1 
So was there really an increase in milk production afterward? ;P

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 38) 
 8835.3 in reply to 8835.1 
Yep it's funny. Hey, I heard she lost a tv movie deal because of her flashing.

:)

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/25/04 1:30 AM 
To: Kirsten (koshugi)  (4 of 38) 
 8835.4 in reply to 8835.2 
heh heh

You'll have to research that one

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/25/04 1:30 AM 
To: Rach (Ralac71)  (5 of 38) 
 8835.5 in reply to 8835.3 
How silly. It was just a boob

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)2/25/04 4:41 AM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 38) 
 8835.6 in reply to 8835.5 
In more ways than one....

Bah so bloody what a tit accidently drops out of a popstars costume.... during primetime tv. So bloody what.

in the end its all crap and who will care about janet jacksons sagging breast in 10 years time.... nobody but a handful of doom sayers telling us everyone and every thing that doesnt fit in their ever closing tight world is satanic.

Until eventually they sit in one room in their home, to frightened of the 'Demons' out in the world until they die a lonely death.

if only people could stop being crappy to one another this world would be better off..

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/25/04 5:18 AM 
To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (7 of 38) 
 8835.7 in reply to 8835.6 
You're from the UK. Would there be such a fuss if this happened over there?

Are you all laughing at us?

I don't blame you

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 38) 
 8835.8 in reply to 8835.5 
It's amazing that people seem to forget that for the majority that's the first thing they see in this world and continue to do so for quite awhile.

:)

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 38) 
 8835.9 in reply to 8835.1 
Oh yeah, she's definitely a satanist. And you should see all the other satanists baring their breasts down at the go-go bar. They'll all wind up in h*ll, you'll see.

Don't bother replying to this post. I'll be out looking for lactating farm animals.

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)2/26/04 4:08 AM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 38) 
 8835.10 in reply to 8835.7 
If that happened here it would be in the next morning papers, people would have a laugh over it but that would be all. over in a day or two.

When you look at it the crowd didnt even see a nipple! think of all the advert for female skin etc you see on the tv. potions and lotions with a pretty girl rubbing them in over the curves, you may see the curve of the breast but no nipples or bush (unless your in europe there liberal as hell lol).

In the end its all crap. I love americans on the whole your a good bunch. there are a lot of weirdos though from america that really really like to be seen and heard. There are also the types that like to sue for stupid reasons like they once saw a tit on tv and it 'traumatised them' I mean cmon please....

Saying that americans are very patriotic and loyal to their friends, the online friends I have from your country are great people and nothing like the ones we hear about here in britain. I once worked for an american reinsurance company and I can honestly say there was only 2 people I really disliked from our american branch. one who thought I was a satanist for my pentacle, the other one was a real nasty piece of work 'crawl over the corpses of your collegues after using them and casting them aside' type.

Back to the jackson case I am afraid to say that we have had one or two laughs at the american medias expense....

as I said before people should just stop being crappy to one another.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-38
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.