Requests-prayers,energy,etc, -  Protection? (64 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 9) 
**disclaimer** This is pbly gonna sound fluffy....

I've done some searching for protective spells, etc. and all the pages i've visited claim them to be "all purpose." Now, the desiredresult is for the recipient (my gf of three years) to be protected from feeling sick whenever creepies abound (ala "Sixth Sense"). Any suggestions would be helpful (if I am being too vague-as it is 1 am and I'm tired-just tell me and I'll try to clarify). Thanks for listening to my sleepy frustrations. :-D
g'night.

~Mário

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/26/04 3:59 AM 
To: Mário Filho (mariofilho)  (2 of 9) 
 8840.2 in reply to 8840.1 
Ah, perhaps she doesn't need a protection spell. Maybe she needs to learn how to shield.

Here's my favorite way to shield. It works for me 99% of the time

http://forums.delphiforums.com/ravengil/messages/?msg=765.1

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)2/26/04 4:14 AM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 9) 
 8840.3 in reply to 8840.2 
I can attest that our red headed beauty of a hostess is definately on to something there... I read her spell a few years ago and I honestly believe that its helped me through some tuff times... Her technique was easy to master and since then I have refined the spell for myself to the point that I can bring it up quickly if needs be... to begin it took some concentration.

Also Tarty, I was wondering if this spell requires extended concentration for you? I set it off and feel the need to renew it hourly, it also makes me exceedingly hungry when I use it... does this happen to you?

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/26/04 4:30 AM 
To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (4 of 9) 
 8840.4 in reply to 8840.3 
Wow-- thank you for all that.

:-)

I have been using this for so long that it really doesn't take that much effort anymore. But I think that years ago, when I was first learning things like this, I did have to put forth a bit of energy and really needed to concentrate. It's like anything, the more you use it, or do it, the easier it becomes

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)2/26/04 7:01 AM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 9) 
 8840.5 in reply to 8840.4 
Well my sheilding spell is somewhat different to yours in outlook... the technique is the same for raising the energy, I just had problems with he pearly/mirror bubble.

I experimented with several different things and finally figured on a silver sheen that sits over myself like a bodysuit (ooeer), I can make it mirrored at will though it is easier to incorporate it into the actual spell to begin. My protection can be gold for when I am feeling threatened, silver for when I really know the shit will hit the fan and mirrored when I want to reflect the bastard negitive energy right back at the A$$hole sending it at me.

I must admit although I dont wish badness on anyone or cast spells to harm I feel no remorse anymore about reflecting bad crap right back at a person, I spose its the mindset of you get back what you give...

I am a forgiving person but my forgiving only goes so far before I let the individual dig their own grave.

I will never attack only defend, but then how do you know your not overdoing the defence a bit too much, when I get angry it tends to taint my magic somewhat and I can almost taste the magic being adversly effected.

The next thing I spose I need to do is concentrating on meditive and calming proceedures before casting.

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/26/04 1:32 PM 
To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (6 of 9) 
 8840.6 in reply to 8840.5 
Whatever works for you!

~~I must admit although I dont wish badness on anyone or cast spells to harm I feel no remorse anymore about reflecting bad crap right back at a person, I spose its the mindset of you get back what you give...~~~

I feel the same way

:-)

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 9) 
 8840.7 in reply to 8840.2 
Wow, I remember that thread and I think we had a couple of conversations on that topic. I've used that along with some others of my own making that seem to work.

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 9) 
 8840.8 in reply to 8840.2 
(feeling rather stupid right now)
Thank you, Tarty, I'll suggest it to her (and hope not to get an ear-full about it...she hates even talking about it) when I see her tomorrow.

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/7/04 12:46 PM 
To: Mário Filho (mariofilho)  (9 of 9) 
 8840.9 in reply to 8840.8 
Best of luck!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.