Its Magick! -  Dvination 101 (128 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Indilwen Mireia Tintilariel (LillaKat)4/20/05 2:39 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (27 of 31) 
 8877.27 in reply to 8877.1 
I've been using the Kuan Yin Oracle book. So far, have had pretty good results with it.
Love and peace,
Lilla
Take the quiz: "Which Magical Dark Creature Are You?"

Vampire
You are damn sexy you hot, hot midnight lover you - I love you. In folklore you are a corpse that rises from the grave during the night, and for nourishment or pleasure sucks the blood of humans. Various talismans and herbs supposedly avert vampires, but, according to tradition, they can be destroyed only by cremation by stakes driven through their hearts. You like people to have high or even intimidated feelings towards you. You love to gloat - but pretend to be modest. Definitely the slyest and most elegant of all of the creatures, your dark mystery and painful passion attracts all to your bed and mouth. Marry me you hot beast. Check out: Melodia: A forum for lovers of Classical music http://forums.delphiforums.com/melodia/start

Reply   Options 

To: Indilwen Mireia Tintilariel (LillaKat)  (28 of 31) 
 8877.28 in reply to 8877.27 
I'd like to hear more about that book. What's it like?

From: Indilwen Mireia Tintilariel (LillaKat)4/20/05 11:20 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (29 of 31) 
 8877.29 in reply to 8877.28 

I'll see if I can find a link for you on't.

But here's an overview:

There are "fates" in it, each page numbered with numbers 1-100. You generate a number by some method randomly, a number between 1-100, then turn to the fate with that number at the top of it.

It's got a poem at the head of each fate page that gives the flavor for that page, and a list of "What can and cannot Happen"

At the end of each fate number, there's a part labelled "Advice to the Wayfarer," followed by a Dharma sentence.

Love and peace,
Lilla

Vampire
You are damn sexy you hot, hot midnight lover you - I love you. In folklore you are a corpse that rises from the grave during the night, and for nourishment or pleasure sucks the blood of humans. Various talismans and herbs supposedly avert vampires, but, according to tradition, they can be destroyed only by cremation by stakes driven through their hearts. You like people to have high or even intimidated feelings towards you. You love to gloat - but pretend to be modest. Definitely the slyest and most elegant of all of the creatures, your dark mystery and painful passion attracts all to your bed and mouth. Marry me you hot beast. Check out: Melodia: A forum for lovers of Classical music http://forums.delphiforums.com/melodia/start

To: Indilwen Mireia Tintilariel (LillaKat)  (30 of 31) 
 8877.30 in reply to 8877.29 
Cool! Oddly enough, I have a 100 sided die that I purchased years ago, made especially for generating numbers from 1 to 100. ;-)

From: Indilwen Mireia Tintilariel (LillaKat)4/21/05 3:50 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (31 of 31) 
 8877.31 in reply to 8877.30 
Really? That's cool. Sounds handy. I currently rely on pieces up paper numbered from 1-100.
Love and peace,
Lilla

Vampire

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-6 7-16 17-26 27-31
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.