Animals in our lives -  Ghost Kitty (124 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)7/12/04 7:48 AM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 10) 
 9037.4 in reply to 9037.2 
ahhhh the cocker spaniel scared him off eh?

I have never seen an animal ghost. plenty of humanoid type ones, we have one at the moment in our flat (we live in the victorian part of town, very old and apparently very haunted).

I dunno if its a he or she but I know its small like a young teenager size, commonly it waits in the hallway (which is always dark unless you turn the light on). its come into our room a few times and its generally a creepy feel, not scary just creepy i think it likes to follow us to the rooms and to the bathroom, however it doesnt seem to go into the front room for some reason.

I have tried to ritual it but it doesnt seem to work, it gos for a few weeks then comes back stronger, so I have left it alone for fear of pissing it off. I have however stopped it from coming into my room with a simple salt on the threshold that I redoo each month.

I am moving out the end of the month anyway, it should all be fine then. unless it follows us. but rest assured I am going to do a full ritual on our new place just before we move in.

anybody have any suggestions? I was just going to ward each doorway and window and clear the room spaces with a shielding spell. anyone think I should kindly ask the spirits in the area for permission to reside there first?

I have experienced hauntings of a malignent nature and have no wish to be stuck in a place like that.

Reply   Options 

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (5 of 10) 
 9037.5 in reply to 9037.4 
Remember that spirits have free will too, they're dead humans. ;)

The only spell that ever worked for me to get rid of a spirit (it was a menacing one) was a sort of purification around the perimeter of the house that involved sage inscense and a white fan with the Ghostbusters logo penciled on it, cause that meant no ghosts to me. Other spirits are either not menacing to me or just don't show often enough to be a nuisance.

EDIT: Oh and I left the front door open, which promptly slammed shut on its out when I ended my circle around the house.

My Art Gallery

"Me I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you never know when they'll do something incredibly stupid." -Jack Sparrow

Please note my sig images are not snaggable. Thank you.

Edited 7/14/2004 9:22 pm ET by Jaguar (AlliJaguar)

To: Delynn (purpledelynn)  (6 of 10) 
 9037.6 in reply to 9037.1 
We had a ghost puppy that cried outside my window when I was about 12. One of a litter that got away from mommy and died.

I even know which one it was. She was a pretty, soulful little thing.

To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (7 of 10) 
 9037.7 in reply to 9037.6 
That's so sad. :( Were you able to comfort her in any way?

To: Kirsten (koshugi)  (8 of 10) 
 9037.8 in reply to 9037.7 
Oddly enough, she only came around after our bedtime. And my mother would never let me go outside to look around.

My mother never heard her. I'm not sure if my brothers ever heard her either.

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)8/3/04 7:08 AM 
To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (9 of 10) 
 9037.9 in reply to 9037.6 
poor thing

To: Delynn (purpledelynn)  (10 of 10) 
 9037.10 in reply to 9037.1 
I have my kitty-ghost visit me. She doesnt come as often anymore, but still every now & then. I had her a long long time. I still miss her & shes been gone about 10 years. She jumps up on my bed at night & nestles down by my legs like she always did when we'd sleep. :O)

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-3 4-10
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.