Its Magick! -  Spirits what you do (105 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (11 of 15) 
 9053.11 in reply to 9053.1 
When I found the house I know own, it had such a STRONG pull on me.. I KNEW it would be mine.... the house itself had a spirit that "needed" me... but it wasn't until after I moved in that other things became more obvious... thankfully nothing malicious, all neutral things.

There's at least 2 spirits other than the house's own spirit here... there's a young child.. he mostly hangs out in the basement area... there's a part of the basement that used to be for coal storage, it's set apart from the main basement by a wall and door and the times we've gone beyond that threshold were VERY uncomfortable times. A friend of mine refuses to go through at all (she's very sensitive to spirits... )... there's also an older spirit, if that makes sense though the child, we feel, has been here, pre-house, more with the land.

When I moved in I just did a general cleaning... the house came with it's own brooms (huzzah!) and I broomed through the rooms, sweeping out the old before setting in the new (us)... I also censed with incense. After an odd ocurance shortly after I moved in (which had more to do with something moving swiftly through the house and wasn't at all very nice) we salted all opening... all doors, windows and such... I also added pieces of hematite in rooms that needed it most.. living room, my room and my son's room... (hematite to soak up and disperse negativity)...

We still have occurances here but nothing like we did. The house still wants us here... and while they make their presences known once in a while we're all one big happy lot.

I think it's an odd place that doesn't have some kind of activity. I grew up in a house that had a not so nice feeling in a closet that was a part of my bedroom... later I found out my sister (who also had that bed room years before) had similar feelings... I only had evidence of the closet door opening and such... she had mud on her mirror one morning....

Good luck with the new flat... have you tried using a pendulum there?

Also another thing I've heard some folks talk about is requesting spirits leave before you occupy a place... likewise I've also heard folks invite spirits from one domicile to the next... guess it all depends on what kind of 'company' you want. :)

Reply   Options 

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)9/1/04 10:06 AM 
To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (12 of 15) 
 9053.12 in reply to 9053.11 
thanks! its always interesting to hear other peoples experiences. have you aver experienced maliciousness in a house? I have but I was wondering on others?

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (13 of 15) 
 9053.13 in reply to 9053.12 
Oh definitely. I've walked into places and just had this feeling that all was NOT well and I needed to get OUT immediately. Not very often has that happened though, thankfully.

Course I've met a couple folks through the years that have had a similar affect. Two come to mind... upon meeting each I could just about feel my skin crawl. I put up with them as they were friends of friends... but they were NOT good vibes people. One was a wife beater, the other a liar and cheat and an AWFUL parent.... oddly when DH met the guy he had the feeling that he wanted to pound him... and didn't know why! LOL... so spirits within, spirits in houses... spirits all around.

I've gotten creepy feelings outdoors too... I've always heeded those warnings... I don't stick around where I don't feel welcome! LOL

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)9/1/04 11:17 AM 
To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (14 of 15) 
 9053.14 in reply to 9053.13 
this is damn good stuff lass thanks!

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (15 of 15) 
 9053.15 in reply to 9053.14 
You're quite welcome! Glad it helped!

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-15
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.