Living it! -  CWS lived it! (92 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 9) 
Sorry this is a tad late in the telling.

I went the other weekend to a Camping With Spirits event that was freakin' awesome!

We got there Friday evening.. set up camp, had dinner... relaxed. Yeah!! The group that hosted the weekend had a fun "ritual" that night... a fun spoof of a Baptist Revival... testified and all. What a hoot!! It was a lot of fun...

Saturday was a day of workshops and tubing down the creek which was ever so much fun. Workshops included one on pendulums to communicate with spirits. We sat and "talked" with the spirits in the mill for an hour. A workshop on Celtic spirituality was led by a friend I've grown to know this past year and was highly informative. He and his lady walk a similar path to what I feel in my heart... kindred spirits they are.

Some other things too that I missed but that's okay. LOL.. Pagan standard time ruled and some things got lost in the mix too but it was all a lot of fun. Tubing was a blast. Nice hour floating, deep in the woods... Pagans on the Peaquea.. or however that creek's spelled. LOL..

Sunday was a downer... woke up to rain and having to say goodbye to new friends and good times. My life also started a downward spiral that Sunday and it's been an interesting ride since... funny how life works sometimes... anyway... that weekend was one for the history books. Oh.. I almost forgot!

We had a mill tour at dusk on Saturday that was just amazing.

My friend took his digital camera with an instant gratification viewer on it. He got a lot of great pics with orbs in them.. and some rather odd pics including one of me kinda in the shadows... when we got the pic on our computers and blew up the face it doesn't look like me.. very odd and creepy too. There was a LOT of energy in that old mill... and around the campgrounds too. Lots of history there and quite a few spirits that have stuck around through the years. I'd never given too much credance in orb pics before that weekend... seeing someone take one and look at it instantly and find orbs there... different colors and sizes... and it wasn't the camera. It was just amazing.

Reply   Options 

From: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)8/3/04 7:10 AM 
To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (2 of 9) 
 9068.2 in reply to 9068.1 
cool!

POST THE PICTURE!!!!

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (3 of 9) 
 9068.3 in reply to 9068.2 
Not sure if I can... I only have basic so I can't attach anything... lemee see if I can plant it somewhere and I'll post the link...

stay tuned

To: Painwraith CPU =VOID Corp= (banewraith)  (4 of 9) 
 9068.4 in reply to 9068.2 
Okay.. let's see...

http://www.pagansinpa.homestead.com/files/CIMG0006.JPG

That first pic is of me and my friend... can't see me well but if you zoom in toward the white shirt in the center of the pic... freaky part is if you zoom in REAL close... it's not my face... you'll have to take my word on it... flipped me the hell out.

http://pagansinpa.homestead.com/files/CIMG0022.JPG

That one has a VERY bright orb.. no it's not flash back.. no mirror in the room.

http://pagansinpa.homestead.com/files/CIMG0046.JPG

Look by the light... red something... when we were in that room there wasn't anything red there so we're taking it to be an orb.

My friend's got more pics but those are the first ones he sent over... I'll have to see if I can get him to send over some more.

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/17/04 9:08 PM 
To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (5 of 9) 
 9068.5 in reply to 9068.4 
Wow... I took the first pic to photoshop, sharpened it up and stepped up the brightness and contrast so it was much much clearer.

That is NOT your face...

very weird...

(I have the cleaned up pic if you want it.)

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 9) 
 9068.6 in reply to 9068.5 
Freaky isn't it?

My friend sent me the pic and told me to zoom in... it was night and the closer I zoomed the more it freaked me... reminded me of the time I did a mirror "meditation" and saw something look back that WASN'T me...

He's got another pic too... of our tent "neighbor"... her eyes are glowing red... now he's got a fancy shmancy camera that has the no red eye flash... hell, this camera is powerful enough flash wise to take pictures in the complete dark and still get a great picture... he proved this by taking GREAT delight in taking our pictures in the dark (my eyes! my eyes!) blinding us and getting THE most HILARIOUS expressions on our faces as we tried to deal with a big flash in darkness.. LOL..

Yeah.. if you want to email me the cleaned up pic that would be great: saffire_magicklady@yahoo.com Thanks!

To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (7 of 9) 
 9068.7 in reply to 9068.6 
Do you accept fan mail at that address, too? ;-)

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (8 of 9) 
 9068.8 in reply to 9068.7 
Of course! You're welcome to email me anytime. ;)

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/18/04 10:31 PM 
To: Saffire (SAFFIREM)  (9 of 9) 
 9068.9 in reply to 9068.6 
It's on it's way!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.