Greetings! -  Howdy again..  (180 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 25) 
Hey Tarty-one!

Wow, its been a long time! How are you? How's life? Whatcha been upto?

Peace!

Reply   Options 

To: Whimsical1 (whimsicalone)  (2 of 25) 
 9069.2 in reply to 9069.1 
There you are! Did you know I still have you on my ICQ? ;-)

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/29/04 7:07 PM 
To: Whimsical1 (whimsicalone)  (3 of 25) 
 9069.3 in reply to 9069.1 
Holy cow!

It's Whimsi!

Glad to see you again!!

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (4 of 25) 
 9069.4 in reply to 9069.2 
LOL! You do!? Manoman.. I haven't used ICQ in forever! I should see if I can download and sign in.. I wonder what email I had it sending to? I have NO idea what my password is.. hmmm... I just got my old screen name on old working. I found out it was emailing my OLDEST email address! From like 1994! I was able to change where is emailed, and now have my password again..

Hey! I saw a message here in which you mentioned school! Are you back in school?

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 25) 
 9069.5 in reply to 9069.3 
*grin* Yep! Its me! Life has been soooooooo crazy! I have been so wrapped up in school, the kids, and work that I had no time to use the computer for anything except typing essays..

Glad to see your forum is still going strong! How's life? Are you still in Ca? Or did you relocate? Whatcha been upto?

To: Whimsical1 (whimsicalone)  (6 of 25) 
 9069.6 in reply to 9069.4 
Yep, I'm going to DuBois Business College. Hopefully, when I graduate, I'll be able to make cartoons. Still have a year to go yet.

To: Whimsical1 (whimsicalone)  (7 of 25) 
 9069.7 in reply to 9069.1 
Hey, Whimsy, it's good to see you again! What's up?

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (8 of 25) 
 9069.8 in reply to 9069.6 
Very cool! Only a year left! That's great!

I still have another year at the community college for the AA degree, then another 2 or 3 (depending on how many classes I can manage in a semester) at a 4 year school. I am going full time, but with work and the kids, can't manage more than 4 classes per semester. If I could manage 5 (or even better 6) at a time, I'd be done sooner.

So, why cartoons? Do you like art? Is it a good, open field?

To: BEOWULF (beowulf51)  (9 of 25) 
 9069.9 in reply to 9069.7 
Beo! How the heck have ya been? Whatcha been up to? Its good to see you again, too.

Me, same old stuff, really. I am on summer break from school and finally have my computer back (It was on vacation, too, but at best buy repair shop! Blech). I got caught up on some stuff around the house, and thought I'd look into how everyone was online... When I am in school things are just too busy, and housework and funtime have to slide.

Tell me, how's life there? WHatcha been up to?

To: Whimsical1 (whimsicalone)  (10 of 25) 
 9069.10 in reply to 9069.9 
I'm glad to hear that you are doing OK.

I'm doing well, up to the same ole stuff....hanging out in libraries during the week, then partying on the weekends.

Right now, we here in Canandaigua are enjoying one of the wettest summers in history. It has rained some every day for about a month now, with no let up in sight. Today is hot and humid, with afternoon thunder showers promised, then showers tonight and tomorrow. The townspeople are almost finished building an ark.

So how is school going for you?

How's the kiddies?

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-25
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.