Greetings! -  Bluehawk sez hi! (42 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 6) 
Hi!

I've been fighting incredible cluster headaches (first though to be migranes) the last couple months. So it's been crawl through work and whatever, come home, try to check email, go to bed. I've kept Tarty semi-updated.

I've been feeling better recently - suddenly realizing, "Hey, my head hasn't hurt yet!" at 4 PM & stuff. I dodged a bullet - my regular MD was out of town, I saw a new Dr. - who prescribed me something which had an initial contraindication of - "Do NOT take this medication if you have ever had heart failure," in the fine print. Folks, ALWAYS read those things! The stupid sumbitch might have done kilt me because he didn't bother to read my medical file before prescribing - if I hadn't checked it out.

More news updates later...

BB,
BH

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/17/04 10:33 PM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (2 of 6) 
 9083.2 in reply to 9083.1 
Hiya Poopsie!

Is your computer back up now?

((((((((((((((Lar)))))))))))))

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (3 of 6) 
 9083.3 in reply to 9083.1 
I sent you some goodies through email. Hope you enjoyed them. ;-)

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (4 of 6) 
 9083.4 in reply to 9083.1 
Bluehawk!

Thank the Gods you read the fine print, even if the Doctor (moron) didn't!

If you're walking on thin ice, you may as well dance.

C’thulu for President- when you’re tired of choosing the lesser of two Evils.

Check us out at Divinity Sisters

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 9083.5 in reply to 9083.2 
Yes...for about a week now. After I couldn't figure out what was wrong, I took it to a shop...who said there was nothing wrong, so I took it back, and three days later they called to say there was nothing wrong. So I take it home, log on, and ....thud! it slows to a crawl, on or off-line. I take it back...they have it for several days. They call me back, and say it's fixed. I take it home, log on and...thud! I take it back, a few days later they call and say nothing's wrong.

So I go, stand at the counter at prime customer time at 5:30 PM, and start complaining loudly, demanding the manager, complaining to other customers about how long it's taken & is still not fixed (being a nice guy hasn't worked, nothing else has worked, so I decided to try being an asshole). So...they put my computer up, have me stand there and walk through what I did..and thud! Oh...it really DOESN'T work when you log on line!

So, they tell me they are putting their best guy on it. The next day, I go back, and he says my MSN 9 is contaminated. Something in it is bad, & it needs re-installed. We re-install it. Then try to log on...THUD!

So I'm now using Internet Explorer as a work-around, and have lost all my MSN bookmarks (I just gave up on using it). My computer now works fine. And I want to join the "I Hate Bill Gates" fan club.

So...good computer - bad software by Microsoft.

BB,
LT

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/19/04 12:50 AM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (6 of 6) 
 9083.6 in reply to 9083.5 
When I win the lotto I will buy you a MAC

:-D

heh heh

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.