Think About This! -  Participate in the latest ZOGBY POLL (40 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 
Please get this out, and particpate. Send Bush a message that'll have him choke on more than his pretzel, and perhaps send him into a tailspin...especially if you can help ensure participation in battleground states by sending it to folks there.

- GH

The new Zogby Presidential poll will be out this week on 9/7/04. If you want your voice to be heard then please take it. This is one of the bigger polls that you will be hearing about this week that says how people will be voting for President!

Please take this poll and then forward this information on to anyone that you might think is interested. For once let's get OUR voices heard!

The poll results will be mentioned on the national news Tuesday, 09/07/04 so please vote As Soon As Possible! The survey process is less than five minutes.

Zogby International Wants Your Opinion

We invite you to have your opinion heard by participating in our interactive surveys.

Zogby Interactive Surveys (ZIS) will allow you to voice your opinions regarding political issues and current events. ZIS combines the latest trends in technology with Zogby International’s record of success and technical expertise in field of public opinion research.

Please proceed to the following link to participate.
http://interactive.zogby.com/battleground/indexweb.cfm

Edited 9/6/2004 10:24 pm ET by GreyHawk (greyhawk121)

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/7/04 1:29 AM 
To: GreyHawk (greyhawk121)  (2 of 5) 
 9092.2 in reply to 9092.1 
Ok, I did it

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 9092.3 in reply to 9092.2 
YAY!

...thank you. :)

How's things?

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/7/04 2:29 AM 
To: GreyHawk (greyhawk121)  (4 of 5) 
 9092.4 in reply to 9092.3 
I'm tired

How are you?

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 5) 
 9092.5 in reply to 9092.4 
I'm tired, too.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.