Animals in our lives -  Huzzah for the puppies! (54 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/15/04 1:17 AM 
To: All  (1 of 6) 
Deputies: Puppy Shoots Man
POSTED: 8:25 am EDT September 9, 2004

PENSACOLA, Fla. -- Deputies say a man in Pensacola who was trying to shoot seven puppies was shot himself by one of the dogs.

The man was holding two of the shepherd-mix puppies when one of them wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver, making it discharge.

Escambia County deputies say 37-year-old Jerry Allen Bradford was shot in the wrist and being treated at an undisclosed hospital.

The whole story here

Reply   Options 

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 6) 
 9096.2 in reply to 9096.1 
Let's see how long he is actually has to be in jail... And whether he has learned his lesson regarding not spaying his dogs.

A friend of mine is currently sheltering a bunch of horses. The owner had already lost two herds, when it was discovered that she had neglected them enough to cause the deaths of a number of horses.

After paying her fines and all, she moved to another state and bought another herd. And neglected them as well.

Why can't there be a national animal abuse registry, like they do for sex offenders?

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/16/04 1:36 PM 
To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (3 of 6) 
 9096.3 in reply to 9096.2 
That might be a good idea.

From: MissBanjo DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/16/04 5:06 PM 
To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (4 of 6) 
 9096.4 in reply to 9096.2 
I thought that was a great idea Myth so I started thinking about it. Then before I got carried away I searched. Obviously they're not widely known but that can be changed.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/database/

To: MissBanjo DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 9096.5 in reply to 9096.4 
Wow!

Ask and ye shall receive!

(especially when you are surrounded by gutsy, smart women like we have here on this forum).

From: MissBanjo DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/17/04 11:06 AM 
To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (6 of 6) 
 9096.6 in reply to 9096.5 
Thanks!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.