Poetry/Art -  New cooperative Fiction/RPG in progress (21 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 
Ok, my friend Random has started a new RPG group, that is more like cooperative fiction (several people 'playing'/writing within a setting together).

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pagano/

To quote:

Here we simulate coming to live together and/or create a town to live together in, in a loose Intentional Community. We discuss how to do it ideally, and we role-play characters who 'are doing it now', to examine what issues would be involved and how we feel about them.

Anyway, my character is about to start a pagan-run and -oriented publishing company, and needs some people to workwithin the company, as well as live in the IC.

This may seem a little time-intensive, but that's up to you. This is writer-driven, which means that whoever's-turn-it-is dictates how fast things go.

I plan to not spend more than a couple hours a day on this. Maybe more on days off.

I've talked to some of you in the past about putting together a publishing company... So I thought maybe this is a way to spread our wings a little, with fewer possible financial drawbacks.

And to those of you who say, "But I'm not that good of a writer", I'd like to remind you of this: You don't learn to ride a bike by walking.

Namaste

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.