This world we live in.. -  News you won't see on CNN (161 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/5/05 11:04 AM 
To: All  (22 of 25) 
 9160.22 in reply to 9160.21 

Reply   Options 

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (23 of 25) 
 9160.23 in reply to 9160.22 

What the Rest of the World Watched on Inauguration Day
http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0128-35.htm

Welcome to America. Don't get it on your shoes, you'll never get the smell out.

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/6/05 1:34 AM 
To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (24 of 25) 
 9160.24 in reply to 9160.23 

whoa...

I'm bewildered... ashamed...

Thank you for that article and those pictures, as hard as they are to look at, they're something everyone should see

To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (25 of 25) 
 9160.25 in reply to 9160.23 
So this Sister was there when the soldiers told the car to stop? Putting your hand out in front of you with your palm facing the car is does not look like stop in Iraq? I know it sure did in Kawait. Seeing weapons pointed at me with people yelling sure would make me stop even if I didn't understand them. I'm not saying that it isn't a terrible terrible shame that this happened what I'm saying is that perhaps some of the blame should go to the person that was driving the car. Do you think the soldiers took pleasure in shooting this family? It's dark, you can't see in the car and it's driving toward you. You are in a hostile country where there people willing to drive into you with a car that is rigged with explosives. Would you, perhaps, have shot? Not an easy question to answer. I also hate to say it, but, those statistics aren't quiet right. Civillian deaths have not gone up since WW2. No one carpet bombs civillian sectors anymore. Country's, yes, even the horrid evil U.S. and it's evil soldiers try to avoid civillian casualties. There are two sides to every story. Though I am and have been against the war. I was and, I suppose, will always be a soldier to some extent. Has anyone even given a thought about what this has done to those soldiers? I know I don't miss my dreams from a few incidents.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-11 12-21 22-25
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.