This world we live in.. -  Time for Americans to "Mosh on DC"?? (48 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: GreyHawk (greyhawk121) Posted by host12/5/04 9:37 PM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 6) 
Saw this pop up and passed it along to a few spots. Thought I'd include it here, too...your thoughts?

America Rising

...do you think the idea, as proposed, would make a difference? Do you think anybody other than bloggers would report such a thing?

Given the two-faced position on exit poll accuracy, with one side of the face claiming they cannot be relied upon with regard to major discrepancies in America and the other side holding them up as true indicators of malfeasance in the Ukraine, perhaps it *is* time for Americans to get off their collective butts and do something - peacefully - to ensure compliance with our wishes. Make sure that the 'mandate' we give is the one that our politicians run with...or at least make sure our politicians know that we are willing to revoke their 'mandate'.

GreyHawk
Picture is of a Red-Tailed Hawk, light morph immature, from  www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i3370id.html

Reply   Options 

From: GreyHawk (greyhawk121) Posted by host12/5/04 9:53 PM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 6) 
 9169.2 in reply to 9169.1 

Guess it's time to show the link for the MOSH video, the one with the new ending...

The MOSH Continues

GreyHawk
Picture is of a Red-Tailed Hawk, light morph immature, from  www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i3370id.html

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host12/7/04 11:46 AM 
To: GreyHawk (greyhawk121)  (3 of 6) 
 9169.3 in reply to 9169.1 

Interesting. I think that blogs like this are great, but not enough people read them.

There's going to be a huge protest/march in Hollywood on the 18th-- wanna fly out and join Joe and i?

From: GreyHawk (greyhawk121) Posted by host12/7/04 1:15 PM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 6) 
 9169.4 in reply to 9169.3 

Can't. :(

...but hey - can't you get those folks to do it on the 13th, and wear black hoods?

;)

GreyHawk

To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 9169.5 in reply to 9169.3 
I'll be with you in spirit.

From: GreyHawk (greyhawk121) Posted by host12/11/04 3:10 PM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 6) 
 9169.6 in reply to 9169.3 

More protest info for the 11th-13th.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/ravengil/messages/?msg=9175.1

...wear a black hood. Play Eminimen's MOSH. Recite the pledge.

Have a ball.

:)

GreyHawk

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.