This world we live in.. -  "Eelect" ...? Cargo plane ditches in FL (60 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: GreyHawk (greyhawk121) Posted by host12/5/04 9:41 PM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 
I just came across an entry in The BradBlog, called "Omen of the Moment?", that was particularly ... er ... interesting.

Here's the link to bluelemur and the AP/Yahoo! versions, too:

Blue-Lemur closeup shots of fuselage

AP Story re: plane on Yahoo!

It's interesting to note that the misspelling or missing 'R' leaves 'Eelect' - reminiscent of 'E-Elect', as in 'do it electronically'.

Kinda like it was done.

;)

GreyHawk
Picture is of a Red-Tailed Hawk, light morph immature, from  www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i3370id.html

Reply   Options 

To: GreyHawk (greyhawk121)  (2 of 5) 
 9170.2 in reply to 9170.1 

The 'supplementary' news report in the comments about the Florida recount being stymied by the crash of this plane, is fake.

There is nothing on any of the web services which mention anything like this (it is 'quoted' as an AP story). And the closest any report has on what the plane was carrying, that I have foudn so far, is "toys and electronic equipment".

From: GreyHawk (greyhawk121) Posted by host12/22/04 2:53 PM 
To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (3 of 5) 
 9170.3 in reply to 9170.2 

Mmm...I'd seen it both in AP and Yahoo. (The actual AP site, and - reported separately, in Yahoo!).

...I'd love to find a way brand news as "real", "unreal", and "mixed"...

GreyHawk
Picture is of a Red-Tailed Hawk, light morph immature, from  www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i3370id.html

To: GreyHawk (greyhawk121)  (4 of 5) 
 9170.4 in reply to 9170.3 
I'm not talking about the article you posted. I'm talking about the 'snippet' posted in the comments section on the Blue Lemur site.

From: GreyHawk (greyhawk121) Posted by host12/22/04 5:03 PM 
To: MythBlade (Talismonger)  (5 of 5) 
 9170.5 in reply to 9170.4 

OH! ...sorry!

I'd missed that - good catch. :) I'll go back and look at it...

GreyHawk

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.