Living it! -  Drumming for Peace (57 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/18/05 9:11 PM 
To: All  (1 of 6) 

Hi all,

I'm passing this on from another group.

Blessings,

ThunderWolf

==============================================================
Greetings and Merry Meet Again,Greetings and Merry Meet Again,

The Peace Wave.
A call for world peace and enviromental responsibility.

March 20th “ International Earth Day, Spring Equinox, Alban Eilir, Eostar, Eostre, Feast of Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Festival of Trees, Lady Day, NawRuz , No Ruz, Ostara, The Return of the Sun Serpent, Ostra, Rites of Spring, Setsubun, and the Vernal Equinox”, is celebrated all over the world as a day of renewal and hope”.

Over the last year the earth has been sending us messages in the form of earthquake, floods, mudslides and tornados. We need a world wide response to bring attention to the damage we are doing to the #### of us all. A call for renewed commitment to our planet in short eviromental responsibility.

This is also the day after the second anniversary of the start of the Iraq war. There are Antiwar protests planned across the country for March 19th. We need reach out to all of them. Inviting them to join our circle. Join in our nonviolent but very loud world wide call for peace.

Heres how it will work;
To celebrate this day we are asking drum circles in the eastern time zone to start drumming at 12:00 noon EST and play the heartbeat for peace for 15 minutes then drum freestyle with the heartbeat as the root until 1:15 pm. Drummers in the central time zone will start at 12:00 noon CTZ playing the heartbeat for 15 minutes then freestyle with the heartbeat as the root until 1:15 and so on across the country and then around the world. So its easy, where ever you are in the United States start at noon and play until 1:15pm. For drummers in New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Asia, Middle East and Europe It will be noon on March 21st.

We can do this. We can drum a Peace Wave across the country and around the World.

Stop the War,
Protect the Earth####jerry moody

Click here to visit the group site for more information : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UP-Drums-for-Peace/

Reply   Options 

From: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/24/05 12:01 AM 
To: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 6) 
 9243.2 in reply to 9243.1 
Thanks!

From: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/24/05 3:25 AM 
To: Tarty (RAVENGIL) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 6) 
 9243.3 in reply to 9243.2 
No problem! I don't know of any local drumming circles, but I hope to participate by sitting alone in my living room and just drumming with everyone else in my time zone. ;)

Blessings,

ThunderWolf

From: Erin (Vigdisdotter) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/24/05 10:35 AM 
To: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 6) 
 9243.4 in reply to 9243.3 
Pssst!  Check Meetup.com :)

Host of
Intuitively
Speaking

Host of
The
Shamanic
Way

The doer alone learneth.
     --Friedrich Nietzsche

The Sexy Heathen Babe

From: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/1/05 5:46 PM 
To: Erin (Vigdisdotter) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 9243.5 in reply to 9243.4 
Thanks! I'll have to take a look. :)

Blessings,

ThunderWolf

From: Erin (Vigdisdotter) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/1/05 8:41 PM 
To: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 6) 
 9243.6 in reply to 9243.5 
You're welcome and have fun :)

Host of
Intuitively
Speaking

Host of
The
Shamanic
Way

The doer alone learneth.
     --Friedrich Nietzsche

The Sexy Heathen Babe

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.