Animals in our lives -  Python in the Potty (151 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Rose Chalice (RoseWolf2) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/21/05 2:45 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt) unread  (27 of 27) 
 9248.27 in reply to 9248.1 

Ralph,

Good to see you again. It's been a while since I've been here.

This thread caught my eye because our ball python somehow got out of his cage and took a "walkabout" in the house for 2 months during the wintertime in Colo. Burrrr. We thought the cats or dog may have had a snack but there was no evidence of fowl play, usually they leave bits to prove their conquests.

My husband is the only one in the house who isn't charmed by our sweet snake named Squinchy. So of course he was the one to find it...and where you may ask...yep, in the toilet. He may need therapy, lol.

We aren't sure where Squinchy was hiding out for so long but I don't think Ball Pythons are water snakes. I think he was just getting a drink of water. His tail was curled around the seat which leads me to believe he was climbing in not out.

Any way his tank is now sealed with electrical tape and the toilets are safe again. LOL. And the rest of us are happy to have our dear friend back again.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-6 7-16 17-26 27
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.