Fun Stuff!!! -  "Drum Circle" CD (28 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

Hi, guys!

It's time for another shameless sales pitch...a new Spiral Rhythm CD is on the way soon. It's all drums and other percussion - no vocals at all - this from one of the best Pagan vocal groups.

Here's a review of the last one in "Reclaiming Quarterly" (I really like the part about 'the professionally produced sound' - *G*): http://www.reclaimingquarterly.org/95/95-review-spiralrhythm.html

Here's a track off the upcoming CD, "Drum Circle": http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=100598

I'm not allowed to let the cat out of the bag publicly yet (like on Witchvox or the PSG Community forum) until the CD is back from the manufacturer & is actually ready to sell. But this is close friends & family here for me, so I don't consider this 'public.' Any feedback from you guys would be welcome.

BB,
BH

Reply   Options 

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (2 of 4) 
 9249.2 in reply to 9249.1 
Wow, that was something else! You can't help but start moving around to it. I like it a lot.

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (3 of 4) 
 9249.3 in reply to 9249.1 
a-all drums??? Oooooooo... Ok I so want to buy that one... I'm really really into drums.

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (4 of 4) 
 9249.4 in reply to 9249.1 
Annnnd its purchased. I get it 3-6 days (I'm assuming it'll be processed Monday, I used CDbaby.)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.