This world we live in.. -  Bill dictating THEOCRACY in Congress!! (47 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: GreyHawk (greyhawk121) Posted by host4/6/05 11:08 PM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

Sorry to plop yet another political message, but this one is critical to the defense and survival of our nation. It is being attacked from within, at its heart, directly. By those who are charged to protect it.

Check this out:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:S.520:

Read more about it here:
http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=104&ItemID=7569

Now is the time to let your blood boil, keep your cool, and throw open the lines of communication.

This is still America. It won't be if this bill - and those responsible for proposing and supporting it - remains in Congress.

Act now. Call your senators and representatives. Contact your local news media. Do not permit this to continue unchallenged. Demand the arrest and trial of the perpetrators of this heinous piece of legislation be brought to justice under charges of treason.

GreyHawk
Picture is of a Red-Tailed Hawk, light morph immature, from  www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i3370id.html

• Edited 4/7/2005 6:44 am ET by GreyHawk (greyhawk121)

Reply   Options 

To: GreyHawk (greyhawk121)  (2 of 5) 
 9266.2 in reply to 9266.1 
The first link came up a blank page, but the second was *very* interesting. You're right, we have to do something about this.

From: GreyHawk (greyhawk121) Posted by host4/7/05 6:35 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (3 of 5) 
 9266.3 in reply to 9266.2 

The first link needs only have a colon added to the URL on the blank page - for some reason, it didn't get included automagickally in the link. I'll edit it in the HTML format to fix it.

...apparently, this is something which was also proposed - either in the same or a similar bill - in or around April of 2004, and it died without any action.

However, I believe it should be widely publicized that the folks who propose it, and those who support it, are actively engaged in anti-American activity because of their support of something that undermines the very tenets of the US Constitution and separation of powers.

GreyHawk
Picture is of a Red-Tailed Hawk, light morph immature, from  www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i3370id.html

From: GreyHawk (greyhawk121) Posted by host4/7/05 6:45 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (4 of 5) 
 9266.4 in reply to 9266.3 

...there. I fixed the link.

;)

GreyHawk

To: GreyHawk (greyhawk121)  (5 of 5) 
 9266.5 in reply to 9266.4 
Thanks!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.