Greetings! -  MM Everyone! (77 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 10) 

Hey! *HUGGS* to all! I haven't been here in awhile, just thought I would drop in and say hello to everyone! ^_+_^ Tarty! If you are reading this: How have you been?

Dreaming Wolf Blessings,

~Domhnaill

Reply   Options 

To: Spirithawk (Domhnaill)  (2 of 10) 
 9268.2 in reply to 9268.1 
Can't remember, have we met? At any rate, it's great to meet you/ see you again!

To: Kirsten (koshugi)  (3 of 10) 
 9268.3 in reply to 9268.2 

((((Kushugi))))

Thanks! I have been away for quite awhile (6 months almost). I changed my secondary name to Spirithawk from the Green Pilgrim. I also used to frequent here much more often as DragonWyllde. That was even farther back though lol. Just have been busy with life and classes and wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing! ^_+_^ I pray all is well with you and yours! *waves to Ralph, Astarte, and everyone*

Dreaming Wolf Blessings!

~Domhnaill

To: Spirithawk (Domhnaill)  (4 of 10) 
 9268.4 in reply to 9268.3 

((((((((((((Domhnaill)))))))))))))

I missed you, too.

To: Spirithawk (Domhnaill)  (5 of 10) 
 9268.5 in reply to 9268.3 
I'm doing great; thanks for checking in! :D

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (6 of 10) 
 9268.6 in reply to 9268.4 

((((((((((Ralph)))))))))))))

Good to hear from you!*HUGGS* How have things been going? How have you been? I just started my spring quarter and I am taking 19 credits/4 classes. The classes I am really enjoying! Although I am very sure one of my instructors does not like me lol...26 years of experience tells me that. *Gads! I am almost 26!* Anyways, the classes I am taking are: Humanities 215: Philosophy of Religion, Humanities 315: Philosophy in Eastern and Western Religion, Journalism 435: Critical Writing, and Creative Writing 210. Whew! *wipes forehead* So I have been pretty busy. I love all my classes though. :) Other than that I donnot have much time for anything besides sleep, sleep, errr...I mean studying. ;) I hope all is well with you and yours friend! How is Astarte?

Much Love & Blessed Be!

~Spirithawk

To: Kirsten (koshugi)  (7 of 10) 
 9268.7 in reply to 9268.5 

(((((Koshugi))))

I am very glad to hear that! =D

Blessed Be!

~Spirithawk

To: Spirithawk (Domhnaill)  (8 of 10) 
 9268.8 in reply to 9268.6 

Hi!!! Haven't heard much from Tarty in a long while, not sure what's going on with her. A lot of us are worried. She did something like this once before, and we had to drag her back, kicking and screaming. ;-)

I was in college, but the last few classes I need won't be offered until October, so I'm getting a bit of a break until then. Been thinking of starting up my own Graphic Design business anyway, since that's what I want to do when I finish. I managed to find some friends who can help me.

Met this absolutely *GORGEOUS* woman who goes by the nick texascorgi. We're just friends, for now, but hopefully it will develop into more the future. It's hard - I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm also trying not to get too discouraged, either. I really like her.

Wow, you're 26, huh? Just wait until you hit 40! You'll wonder where the years went. :-p

To: Spirithawk (Domhnaill)  (9 of 10) 
 9268.9 in reply to 9268.7 
*hugs back*

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (10 of 10) 
 9268.10 in reply to 9268.8 

((((((Ralph))))))

I hope everything with her is going okay! It does sound like everyone here will have to drag her back here kicking and screaming lol ^_+_^

So you have alittle break from taking classes eh? That sounds it will be good for you to have a little respite from the hectic schedule classes can impose. It is worth it though! Catch up on some good rest! Maybe some projects you can get to you have been planning for awhile while your are starting your Graphic Design business?

It is about time you met somebody you have an interest in! =D She sounds like a special person. :) Don't be too discouraged though...if it takes alittle time to grow into something more it will be worth it! Methinks I have been single for about five years now...well almost five years, lol.

Yeah, I will be 26 this tuesday! Woohoo! :)

Blessed Be!

~Spirithawk

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.