This world we live in.. -  I Give Up! (205 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon7/30/05 10:22 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (34 of 42) 
 9289.34 in reply to 9289.4 

Hi Ralph,

I've just finished reading this whole thread thus far. I've got a couple things to say about this ####. First of all, she's got issues! Would you really want to deal with that? I mean, "...all short men have an inferiority complex?" WTF?!? Not only does she have issues, but sounds to me like she's just plain stupid! You're too smart a guy to have to put up with some stupid c**t. ;) She really just sounds like a Loser with a capital L. ;)

Blessings,

ThunderWolf

We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound. Our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music-in a flash of color. We live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star.

Reply   Options 

To: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (35 of 42) 
 9289.35 in reply to 9289.34 
Thanks. I did tell her off, and she got upset, because I said that she "was just like all the others." Anyway, I agreed to be "just friends" with her. She does have some serious problems, though. One day I caught her posting about committing suicide in her blog. That really upset me, because I know what it's like, and wouldn't wish that on anyone. Managed to talk her out of it. She's still looking for a Prince Charming to come along and rescue her, though. Sorry, not me.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Shotgun of The Short Path.

Get yours.

From: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon7/31/05 4:11 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (36 of 42) 
 9289.36 in reply to 9289.35 
It's nice that you still care about her after all that, but no need to be sorry that you won't be her Prince Charming. That's something to rejoice about! ;) LOL

Blessings,

ThunderWolf

We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound. Our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music-in a flash of color. We live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star.

Just for today.....

Do not rise to anger
Do not succumb to worry,
Express Gratitude for all your blessings
Apply yourself diligently
Manifest Compassion to all beings.

To: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (37 of 42) 
 9289.37 in reply to 9289.36 
What I think she's looking for is someone to take care of her, and I have trouble enough taking care of myself! ;-p Somebody else can do it.

Get yours.

From: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon7/31/05 6:40 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (38 of 42) 
 9289.38 in reply to 9289.37 
Yeh. Her only hope of having that work out is if he's as dysfunctional as she is. She needs to learn to take care of herself before she goes looking to be with someone else and take care of her end of a relationship on top of taking care of herself. ;)

Blessings,

ThunderWolf

Just for today.....

Do not rise to anger
Do not succumb to worry,

To: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (39 of 42) 
 9289.39 in reply to 9289.38 
So . . . who's this Raven Fyre Wolf? ;-)

Get yours.

From: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/1/05 2:46 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (40 of 42) 
 9289.40 in reply to 9289.39 
Oh, him. He's just the love of my life. LOL You ought to come by our Pagan Den and meet him. :)

Blessings,

ThunderWolf

Just for today.....

Do not rise to anger
Do not succumb to worry,

To: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (41 of 42) 
 9289.41 in reply to 9289.40 
That's great! Not sure if you want to tell him I'll do nasty, evil things to him if he breaks your heart, though. ;-) I'll stop in some other day, when I have more time.

Get yours.

From: ThunderWolf (britespirit) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/1/05 9:12 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (42 of 42) 
 9289.42 in reply to 9289.41 
Thanks! That's sweet. I wouldn't recommend it though. He might select a gun from his arsenal if he had to deal with that. LOL He's actually without internet service for the time being. Not sure how long that'll last, but I'm sure if you leave him a message he'll get back to you when he's online again. ;)

Blessings,

ThunderWolf

Just for today.....

Do not rise to anger
Do not succumb to worry,

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-3 4-13 14-23 24-33 34-42
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.