Greetings! -  Tarty Sighting (216 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Kini (Dankinia) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/9/06 1:33 AM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (17 of 25) 
 9317.17 in reply to 9317.13 
Some one came in to my forum and posted what looked to be a copy of an email conversation between Tarty and one of her sons.  I deleted the message for a number of reasons, but I bet the person who posted it is banned from here and that is why he posted at my place. 

Demented_Dialog

Want to join in a demented dialog?  Click the pic above.

"We must all fear evil men.  But there is another kind of evil, which we must fear most.  And that is the indifference of good men." - The Boondock Saints

Kini_Grae SeaSix

Reply   Options 

To: Kini (Dankinia) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (18 of 25) 
 9317.18 in reply to 9317.17 

Siiiiigh.

Good going on the diet. I started in late November - just admitting to myself that there was no way that I could not eat on Thanksgiving, Xmas, and New Year - I just wouldn't go completely off the deep end. Losing 7 lbs. over the holidays isn't too bad!

I'm going to email the Tart again by the end of the week. I'm letting her get through adn have tim eto recover from the real fun in retail - post-holiday returns.

BB,
BH

From: Javert (JackFrost69) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/22/06 12:34 PM 
To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (19 of 25) 
 9317.19 in reply to 9317.18 
Hi Hawk.  I've noticed that the Tarty one has been away, but at least I know she's still out there somewhere.  Thanks for the info.

That is SIR FROST to you

Heghlu meH QaQ jajvam

Oooooo... THAT makes me VERY angry... Very angry indeed

To: Javert (JackFrost69) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (20 of 25) 
 9317.20 in reply to 9317.19 
And we also know why Tarty's been away so long. So, what's YOUR excuse? ;-p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Shotgun of The Short Path.

Get yours.

From: Javert (JackFrost69) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/22/06 1:21 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (21 of 25) 
 9317.21 in reply to 9317.20 
I'm around.  Just very quiet. 

That is SIR FROST to you

Heghlu meH QaQ jajvam

Oooooo... THAT makes me VERY angry... Very angry indeed

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (22 of 25) 
 9317.22 in reply to 9317.13 

Sounds like the typical holiday season (Oct-Feb).  Any current info?  Or is she still running around like a decapitated chicken?

Also...how're you doing? <g>

~Mário Filho

To: Mário Filho (mariofilho)  (23 of 25) 
 9317.23 in reply to 9317.22 

Hi!

I haven't heard anything more. She said she'd write me, and I'm still waiting (*G*).

Me...I'm job hunting while pursuing an Americans with Disablities Act lawsuit against my former employer (filed 2 days ago, after not responding to my lawyer's requesing a meeting for 2 months). I was working 55+ hours a week with a severe (permanently totally disabled, according to Social Security) heart condition. When I brought in letters from my doctor limiting me to 40 hours/week after he found my blood pressure up 20+ points, I was told to stop being such a damn martyr. I then asked to be returned to my old job, in writing, as an accommodation of my disability and was told my resignation was accepted. 

But I'm hanging in there.

BB,

BH

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (24 of 25) 
 9317.24 in reply to 9317.23 

Ah...promises unkept...such is life... ;-)

Sounds like you're dealing with someone who thinks that unless you're bleeding or vomiting...you're fine!  Good luck with the suit-no job is worth killing yourself over!

BB,

Mário Filho

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (25 of 25) 
 9317.25 in reply to 9317.23 

Ugh.

I had a supervisor at work ridicule me for not coming into work the day the doctor told me not to come into the clinic, but to stay at home and get some rest, because I was suffering from exhaustion.

The supervisor told me he'd been out all night, but he had come in to work anyway. (He's well known for partying all night at raves; he's also well known for getting physical with any woman who says "no")

That supervisor is no longer with the company. I, on the other hand, still am (don't ask me why).

Good luck, and take care of yourself, OK?

Monogamy:The biggest threat to the Institution of Marriage since Celibacy.
Spirituality:The biggest threat to Organized Religion since Ethics.
  • Edited 2/5/2006 5:19 am by MythBlade (Talismonger)

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-6 7-16 17-25
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.