Paganism -  Bluehawk On the 'Vox (80 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 6) 

Here's my latest post on Witchvox's featured essays - my 'coming out of the Broom Closet' Vespers service as a lay minister at my UU church, "We Want Them Back! A Pagan View of the Holidays":

http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=usga&c=holidays&id=10378

Good to be back at it!

BB,
BH

Reply   Options 

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (2 of 6) 
 9323.2 in reply to 9323.1 
May I post a copy of it (in your name) at my forum please?

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

To: Alli (AlliJaguar)  (3 of 6) 
 9323.3 in reply to 9323.2 

Sure, feel free to use anything of mine I post anywhere - thanks for asking. But since it's on the 'Vox I consider it a matter of public record, as well as an extremely public coming out of the closet of brooms. Since it links the craft name I use in public with my 'real' name, my profession, and my 'other' profession as a lay minister, I am waiting for other shoes to drop in my mundane life.

Of course, I'm not nearly as bad as my friend Bella (Lady Belladonna, HPs Covenant of WISE). The cameras start rolling for her episode of "Wife Swap" on January 6th.

Now THAT'S out of the broom closet with a vengeance!

BB,
Larry

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (4 of 6) 
 9323.4 in reply to 9323.3 
Lemme know when that airs, I've only seen it once or twice but I'd like to see the other ####'s reaction to her altar. I wonder if they got her a fundy or something to go against?

To: Alli (AlliJaguar)  (5 of 6) 
 9323.5 in reply to 9323.4 

I will let you know when it airs. I'm absolutely sure that they have her 'swapping' with a fundie family - I mean, if you were the producer and you wanted as big a reaction and as much publicity as possible, wouldn't you? Oh, well, she thinks that they're paying her enough to put up with anything.

We'll see (*G*).

BB,
BH

To: Bluehawk (Bluehawk9)  (6 of 6) 
 9323.6 in reply to 9323.5 
I'll watch it, but if the other woman messes with your friend's altar I will be SO fricken pissed. I'm hoping she'll just avoid it so I can laugh at her trying to walk around it carefully.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.