Fun Stuff!!! -  Which Mythologica Creature Are You? (134 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 14) 
You scored as Angel. Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel

84%

Dragon

75%

Faerie

75%

WereWolf

59%

Mermaid

42%

Demon

42%

What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)
created with QuizFarm.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Shotgun of The Short Path.

Get yours.

Reply   Options 

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (2 of 14) 
 9339.2 in reply to 9339.1 
You scored as Faerie. Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you never meet one. Pixies have a bad reputation for finding a creature and clinging to them until death. Faeries can be somewhat close to a Pixie, but mostly they are loving, playful, and carry with them a child-like enthusiasm for life. Hide among the pedals of a Daisy, you are a Faerie.

Faerie

92%

Angel

83%

Mermaid

75%

Dragon

58%

WereWolf

33%

Demon

0%

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (3 of 14) 
 9339.3 in reply to 9339.1 
You scored as Dragon. Dragon: Now talk about a legend. These magnificent creatures are of many species. Some can be as large as the Earth itself, while others are as small as a mouse. One image that comes to everyone's mind is the large, fire breathing Dragons that loathed humans and loved to sleep on massive piles of gold. Not all dragons have a bad reputation. Most dragons are very wise, caring, and protective. It would make a person very lucky indeed to meet a dragon. Especially if they walked away untouched. I admire your wisdom, for you are the Ancient Dragon.

Mermaid

75%

Dragon

75%

Faerie

67%

Angel

67%

WereWolf

50%

Demon

33%

To: All  (4 of 14) 
 9339.4 in reply to 9339.3 
Well, I can see they got Melamine and Myth right, but I have to wonder where mine came from! ;-p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Shotgun of The Short Path.

Get yours.

From: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon6/12/06 8:20 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (5 of 14) 
 9339.5 in reply to 9339.4 
You scored as WereWolf. WereWolf: Craving rare Meat, feeling caged, aggitated by being around people. Unable to control one's anger or temper. The person will give off symptoms of the shift. They will seem more hostile, blood thirsty, aggitated. They may even growl, bare their teeth or other animal like tendencies. In rare cases, some will physically change. Facial hair will grow thicker or darker, nails will become longer, canine's will seem longer. Embrace your wild side, for you are The Misunderstood WereWolf.

Angel

67%

WereWolf

67%

Dragon

50%

Faerie

50%

Demon

50%

Mermaid

42%

To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (6 of 14) 
 9339.6 in reply to 9339.4 
Awww thanks....I think it's because you have such a big heart.

From: Shay's Mom (tiggyjenn) DelphiPlus Member Icon6/17/06 11:57 PM 
To: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 14) 
 9339.7 in reply to 9339.5 
Hey!  I know you!!!!!!!

It's a boy!!!!!!

From: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon6/18/06 9:29 PM 
To: Shay's Mom (tiggyjenn) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 14) 
 9339.8 in reply to 9339.7 

me thinks you do.

~grins~

How you going?

From: Shay's Mom (tiggyjenn) DelphiPlus Member Icon6/19/06 12:24 AM 
To: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 14) 
 9339.9 in reply to 9339.8 

Doing awesome!  Baby is getting big (me too, for that matter!  LOL) and kicking up a storm.

We have both of Bill's boys with us right now, so it's a house full of testosterone.  Thank goodness for my female puppy, else I'd be the only one! 

How're you?

It's a boy!!!!!!

From: Gazza (forestkin) DelphiPlus Member Icon6/19/06 12:27 AM 
To: Shay's Mom (tiggyjenn) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 14) 
 9339.10 in reply to 9339.9 

glad to see you doing so well :) wow your baby is getting big.

hehe sage is cute.

Me??? Well nothing much has changed here.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-14
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.