Greetings! -  Greetings from Dawn (31 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 

Hello everyone,

As always I hope this post finds you all well. I'm a frequent visitor of AnimalSpirits forum. I've learned more since I've been on her site and I thank everyone for sharing their knowledge with everyone else. I happened to cross paths with this forum and a few others. I see that I'm going to be busy learning more and reading all that is in this site. :D I look forward to making new friends and forever explanding my knowledge.

I do have one question though, Does anyone know the most accurate translation of Theban Script? I've come across a few variations and wondered which was the most accurate. Thanks everyone and best wishes to you all! :D

Dawn

Reply   Options 

To: Little RavenWolf (DawnS24) unread  (2 of 2) 
 9367.2 in reply to 9367.1 

Hi Dawn.  You may find this forum is inactive for the most part.  You are welcome to visit my forum, Argante's Pagan Sanctuary.  It might be what you're looking for: http://forums.delphiforums.com/biddyearly :-)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.