Requests-prayers,energy,etc, -  Love Spells (195 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Mountain Rose (Mtn_Rose) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/15/16 11:06 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (11 of 18) 
 9381.11 in reply to 9381.8 

Okay, I was able to find Cylix, though I don't know if it will do you any good, and you can always try to contact Astarte directly, but I wasn't able to find Conrad Hunter. Hopefully that helps you in getting a hold of her. :) Cheers!

Reply   Options 

To: Mountain Rose (Mtn_Rose) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (12 of 18) 
 9381.12 in reply to 9381.10 

I have a fantasy novel I've been working on, but I haven't had much time to work on it lately. Sometimes, I do submissions for & Magazine. My last article for them was for Elves of Black Shadows. It's based on an old Magic : the Gathering card.

To: Mountain Rose (Mtn_Rose) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (13 of 18) 
 9381.13 in reply to 9381.11 

Mountain Rose (Mtn_Rose) said...

Okay, I was able to find Cylix, though I don't know if it will do you any good, and you can always try to contact Astarte directly, but I wasn't able to find Conrad Hunter. Hopefully that helps you in getting a hold of her. :) Cheers!

Okay, thanks. I don't know if I could get her to come back to this forum, especially now that most of the traffic here has been lost to Facebook.

From: Mountain Rose (Mtn_Rose) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/16/16 6:38 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (14 of 18) 
 9381.14 in reply to 9381.13 

Well, I am actually working on trying to bringing creative writers back to Delphi. :D I don't know whether she'd come back or not, I haven't seen her in years, but if you're willing...perhaps you would submit a testimonial for an article a friend of mine and me are writing.

It's about creative writing, and it's assistance in alleviating stress, anxiety, depression, frustration, anger, etc. It's a mental health issue featuring using creative writing as an outlet. I need insightful testimonials from the writers of Delphi. If you're is interested, please respond to this POST with your testimony or shoot a private message to Kidmagnet and let her know I sent you. :)

Edited to note: The three RP forums in my profile are still active if you're ever looking to write with others. ;)

• Edited February 17, 2016 5:20 am  by  Mountain Rose (Mtn_Rose)

From: Mountain Rose (Mtn_Rose) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/26/16 4:18 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (15 of 18) 
 9381.15 in reply to 9381.13 

I wrote Cylix and this is what he told me:

From Subject Date Actions
expand/collapse Re: Hey stranger... February 24, 2016 11:45 am

No sorry she sided with guard on some issue I wasn't even involved with one day, and up and left Delphi. She won't be returning I assure you.Gone. Finito. If she is here its under another name.

To: Mountain Rose (Mtn_Rose) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (16 of 18) 
 9381.16 in reply to 9381.15 

That's too bad. Any idea where else she might be on the internet? I'm not too fond of Facebook, but I'm willing to go there if it means getting back in touch with her.

From: Mountain Rose (Mtn_Rose) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/27/16 3:03 PM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (17 of 18) 
 9381.17 in reply to 9381.16 

I don't know, unfortunately. I didn't even know her real name. That's why I suggested getting a hold of Cylix or Conrad Hunter. They were semi-close with her, and I'm almost sure that Conrad would be able to tell you how to find her.

To: Mountain Rose (Mtn_Rose) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (18 of 18) 
 9381.18 in reply to 9381.17 

Okay, thanks.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-18
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.