Greetings! -  let's revive the forum (86 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 

Delphi forums where one of the best online community sites before Facebook became the black hole of online conversations, I believe it still has a important part to play.

It allows a deeper involvement with a subject and unlike FB friends are not something you collect simply to be swamped by disjointed snippets of information which recent research has shown desensitizes the brain leading to dramatically reduced attention span.

If you would like to revive the forum and start expanding human potential join me here and let's begin a conversation.

Reply   Options 

To: Richard S (Whitecloudz1) unread  (2 of 5) 
 9382.2 in reply to 9382.1 

I apreciate what you're saying, but without someone like Astarte, it wouldn't be the same. She always shared snippets of news involving the pagan/wicca scene,  things that none of us here knew, but I haven't seen anybody else who could do that.

From: Javert (JackFrost69) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host11/22/14 1:19 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (3 of 5) 
 9382.3 in reply to 9382.2 

And where did Tarty disappear to anyway?

To: Javert (JackFrost69) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 9382.4 in reply to 9382.3 

No idea. She just stopped posting on this forum. I hate to say this, but she probably "got a life."

From: Javert (JackFrost69) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host12/6/14 12:04 AM 
To: Ralph (RBGlatt)  (5 of 5) 
 9382.5 in reply to 9382.4 

Yeah.  Tough to balance both things.  I just hope that she is well and happy.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.