Miscellaneous -  where were all the star (189 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 16) 
his dick suckin' buddy sting and such...why wasn't anyone there. could russ be oustead?

Reply   Options 

To: afun  (2 of 16) 
 648.2 in reply to 648.1 
Nah. I think him and Dani wanted a family and close friends wedding. Besides, they can always have a party later for all the other starry folks.

To: Nmktchick  (3 of 16) 
 648.3 in reply to 648.2 
the ceremony and recept sounded quite nice. I think they must really love Abba. Did you see Muriel's Wedding. Okay how silly. I know you saw that movie. You see everything I see. Remember how she loved Abba. I really started like Abba after that. Cause I think of the movie.

To: afun  (4 of 16) 
 648.4 in reply to 648.3 
It sounds like everyone had a fun time. I especially like how they are having a low key, just driving around honeymoon. That sounds like something I'd do.
Yes, I did indeed see Muriel's Wedding. I just recently saw it again at my neighbours for movie night. Its one of her favs. Me and my sisters all love Abba and even saw 'Mama Mia' in Toronto. Its excellent if you have the chance to see it.

To: Nmktchick  (5 of 16) 
 648.5 in reply to 648.4 
I always want to go to Ozland when I see that movie. just love it!

To: afun  (6 of 16) 
 648.6 in reply to 648.5 
Oh honey, if you ever have the chance to go do it. It was sooooooooo nice. It probably helped that I had lots of family down there as my brother in law and his whole family live there. It was a lot cheaper cause we did a lot of house hopping. You'd like this cause I found that Sydney reminded me a lot of Toronto and it wasn't until I saw an Emu in someone's backyard and the really cool paperbark trees that it finally sunk in that I was in Australia.

To: Nmktchick  (7 of 16) 
 648.7 in reply to 648.6 
Okay what about all those fine assed men running around. I hear they just breedem' beautiful down there! Isn't that true. A cutie at every corner???? But I bet they are all vain? Tell me is it true?? Rough and ready alfa males huh???

To: afun  (8 of 16) 
 648.8 in reply to 648.7 
Yes indeed, there are some nice men down there. They're all very beachy types and active for the most part. They are also very 'alpha' as you aptly stated. I hated my aussie bro-in-law for the longest time until I got through that crust of his. They can be like walking hard-ons a bit but what man can't.

To: Nmktchick  (9 of 16) 
 648.9 in reply to 648.8 
Okay don't tell me he came on to you too! The little sis I am assuming???? That would be very nasttttyyyyyyyyy!!!! But you like him now. No cuties around him either???

To: afun  (10 of 16) 
 648.10 in reply to 648.9 
No no no. Nothing like that. He was just very abrasive and cocky and rubbed me the wrong way. No, he was always a perfect gentleman in that respect otherwise I would've sliced his you know whats off. Both my sisters are married to good and loyal men and no, there are no single guys around them either. At least none that I'm interested in.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-16
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.